Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frawley's - Closes Saturday June 2nd.

Options
  • 01-06-2007 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

We had a thread a few months back when the initial announcement was made and there is just one more day. They had a piece on TV about it last night. I went in today and got myself a jacket and tie, all for €40. The place is looking quite bare. Not a huge amount of stock left.

The man serving me told me it was going to be turned into apartments. There is going to be some regeneration in the area. There was a good humour about the place, one of its hallmarks down the years, even though it was closing and many staff will be out of a job. So you've got one more day to go and have a look, and they may even be closed early if they sell what little they had left.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Pop in there tomorrow.

Apartments? Feic's sake. Thought it would be something interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Apartments- we really need more of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Apartments, that's what the man said to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Cool, even more over-priced matchboxes in the city. Great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

yuppifying thomas street, well I never!

• Advertisement
Advertisement