Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My baby has a car sickness

Options
  • 01-06-2007 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

We got a strip for stopping car sickness. It doesn't matter when my baby is staying in his dad's car.
    But it does when I use other transportations like bus or a taxi.
    You know if people get sick in a taxi, you have to pay for that and it's very expensive.
    It costs about 85 euros I know.So I can't get to town with my 29months old boy.
    I need to solve this problem but I have no clue what to do with this problem.
    It drives me crazy...I have to bring spare clothes and plastic bags for sickness to get to town.
    What can I do with this problem?? Please help me.:(
    Is there any good patches or liquid medicine for stopping car sick??]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

I found the acupuncture wrist bands good for my lad,try putting news paper under him its an old wives tail but the two together have worked for me.Also sit him as upright as your car seat will allow.
    (put the newspaper between him and the car seat,the small independent folded in half should fit)
    There are medicines available but i think they all cause the child to sleep and wake up groggy and cross.

Good luck.

Advertisement