Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WSOP 15K Package

• 01-06-2007 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I won a WSOP 15k package on Ladbrokes last night. Which includes 10,000 dollar buy in, to the main event. Two weeks in the rio and $2000 spending money or expenses. Welll, I am only 20 and cant play. I am gutted. Whatsmore, Ladbrokes cannot refund me the cash as it was a special event i won it in. A nightmare! So basically I am trying to sell it, not for $15,000 of course, but all offers and welcome. My email is nick67golf@yahoo.co.uk.

Ak

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

unlucky, you not know what age you are? lol...im not even sure if you can sell it on buddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 AKOLAS

I can sell it, spoke to laddies to today. And as far as my age goes i thought i would be 21 by the time the wsop was on, but i i will turn 21 halfway through the event

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Lazare

I may be wrong but, as far as I remember from the Ladbrokes sponsored sats in the fitz, this prize is non-transferable under any circumstances.

No offence OP, but all readers of this thread should beware of someone who just joins boards to sell such an expensive package.

You should copy and paste your correspondence with ladbrokes, until you do that, this looks pretty dubious tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

whats the bidding at?

Would need to discuss this with someone from ladbrokes etc, I can check with Roy or someone like that. Is it still available.

• Advertisement
Advertisement