Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Starlet 1996

Options
  • 01-06-2007 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Mods...remove if unappropriate

My sis in law had planned to trade in her 1996 Starlet to teh Toyota dealer when her new Auris arrived.

She went up today and it looks like they shafted her and they wouldn't take the trade in after agreeing to.

I don't know the ins & outs and whether she told them to shove their car or not but she's looking to sell it now.

I'll have spec sometime soon, buts a 1liter, full toyota history, 1 owner from new. Not 100% sure of mileage. Its that dark bottle green one. 4 dr. Ideal starter car for beginner driver.

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll pass you her details. The car is in Lucan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

adverts.ie is your best bet.

Advertising for sale here is a no no.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,447 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

do you know what model Auris she was after, I may be interested in trading the Starlet in against one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement