Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO change of mind

Options
  • 01-06-2007 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

So I logged into my CAO profile at 6pm,realised that I'd missed the closing date by an hour! :rolleyes: Between studying and not having much access to the web I sorta forgot about the CAO change of mind deadline at 17:15 today.
    I mean it wouldn't be the end of the world but I wanted to put down afew more options just incase...! Anyway I updated my choices online at exactly 18.15 and I got the confirmation emails and everything seems ok but my question is: Will my updated selection be recognised? Am I just going to have to pay extra or will the CAO just go by my selection as it was at 17:15?

I know the closing dates are there for a reason but any chance the nice CAO people will let me away with it? Or am I most likely screwed!!:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

Closing date is July 1st no?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Yea this does seem rather early to close.Maybe they're re-opening again sometime?I could've sworn that I read that the closing date was after the end of the leaving...my memory is a little blank in this respect though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭SamHamilton

Closing date is July 1st no?

Yup. Adamcp's right. Cao make it so that you can't change the online form when the deadline's there anyway. So you're fine. I intend to change mine later.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭-Blanco-

Ok yea that's what I was thinking, it would be kinda stupid if the site still allowed you to "change" it online after the closing date. So I should be ok....

Advertisement