Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONDAY NIGHT BONANZA - BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 4th JUNE

Options
  • 01-06-2007 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Gonna get on the case....

Less Success, More Stress!!023 - "That Magic Number"
    The Most InExplicable StressNotes Your Money Can Buy©

MONDAY NIGHT BONANZA – BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 4th JUNE

STRESS!! Proudly Presents...

Talibam! (Brooklyn Splatterjazz Trio)

Scenes (Kerry Frantico-Rock)

Toymonger (Dublinese Electrotrinket Manipulationation)

Francis Heery + Tony Higgins (Ambient/Not So Ambient Audience Sound Surrounding Collaboration)

AND Rick Joyce (AHHHH!!DJ!!!!!)

Stress Attacks every Wednesday at De Burgo's (The Vinyl of Venues), St. Augustine st. at 9pm.
    Electric/Acoustic/Experimental/Improvised Music, Short Films and Random Things
    Cover charge e3 before 10pm // e5 after.

www.myspace.com/stressahah

Upcoming Shows

6 Jun 2007 Thinguma*jigSaw, Peter Delaney, Local Living Guy AND Noel (DJ set)
    13 Jun 2007 (The!) LPX, Jezery, Mugger Dave
    20 Jun 2007 Birds of Delay and Toymonger
    27 Jun 2007 The Beauty Contest, Nouveau Noise
    4 Jul 2007 Mirakil Whip,So Cow, Northstation and junior85
    11 Jul 2007 Adela Meally, Mr. Tea and The Biscuits
    18 Jul 2007 HELIOPAUSE!
    25 Jul 2007 Latex Spider Monkey
    8 Aug 2007 Walkperson
    29 Aug 2007 Somadrone
    26 Sep 2007 Zoidan Jankalovich

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Gig on Wednesday too, of a very different sort - folkstravaganza!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

sounds class. Talibam frikin rule...

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Jack Happy

Hey I was there about two weeks ago. it was great craic. the bands are class! where do ye get them from? I have the Talibam album can't wait to see them and Thinguma jigsaw on Wed.

Can't Wait!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

I hope The Gods Of Speaking Too Soon don't strike me down, but ye ain't seen nothin' yet... we hope to announce a few crazy gigs in the next few weeks happening around August/ September..

Where do they come from? A lot from Myspace (I don't think it'd exist without it), from hookups from other venues we're in touch with around the country such as Dublin, Cork, Belfast or Limerick(where I lived last year), friends of friends of friends' friends... And random recommendations!! So if there's anyone coming to Ireland soon, or already here, who'd you'd love to see let us know..

stressahah@gmail.com

Me, I'm hoping it's going to be nuts on Monday. If there's a crowd in, I think it will be nuts for Scenes and Talibam, possibly the most raucous night we've had yet. Wednesday will be a totally different vibe, but I like Thingumajigsaw very much, Peter Delaney from Limerick is very good, and then we have our own Local Living Guy... who was compared to Daniel Johnston by someone the last time he played here, NOT Peter as the Advertiser said!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm down to see The Jam in Roisin tonight, yay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Jack Happy

Hey what's the deal with all them gigs coming up??? Ye guys are really on the ball. Some of the bands are huge!!! Saw alot of them in Dublin over the last while and they were something else. Can't wait guys keep up the Stress work

Advertisement