Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts not showing up in thread

Options
  • 01-06-2007 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

There seems to be a problem with the Celtic Discussion Thread. If you go onto the soccer forum you can see the last post was posted tonight but it's not showing up in the thread.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

It was most likely deleted by the user who posted it. VB is full of bugs, this (if memory serves me) is one of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Yeah I thought that earlier today when I saw someone else had posted on the thread. Unless the last 2 people to post in the thread have deleted their posts which I doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

eirebhoy wrote:
    Yeah I thought that earlier today when I saw someone else had posted on the thread. Unless the last 2 people to post in the thread have deleted their posts which I doubt.
    I dunno? Maybe a mod delete of something? If you PM one of the mods it'll clear it up quick enough. They can see if another mod or user has fusked around with posts on the thread concerned.

Anyhow, you shouldn't be too concerned with Scottish soccer...don't you know that the Derby is on tomorrow ??:D Now there's a sport...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

yeah haha. :)

Anyway, I just posted in the Celtic thread today and I can see the other posts now. Is it the same for everyone else?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'd imagine it's to do with your cache. If you're using FireFox (it sounds like you are), press Ctrl + Shift + Delete; if it's Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete Files.

Otherwise it's because vB can be buggy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Advertisement