Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options
  • 01-06-2007 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

I just had to start this thread brothers. Think of it like the bar, but for people who are drinkin while postin! Let us know what you're drinkin tonight and come in for a chat between drunken friendzzzz. I myself am hitting 3 bottles of buckfast at the moment \o/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

woo hoo half way through a bottle of rum me self :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Go On Irishbird you legend!!!! Thank you for being the first to reply. *Raises his glass of bucky to ya*

raises glass to you, i am bored surfing here, everyone is being serious - let the serious drinking begin :D i knew it was a bad idea getting a puter at hime :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

i`m on catch up.only had a few cans of ale

Come on County ger ****ed and join us!!! *Gives Irishbird a hug as she seems to be as wrecked as me!!!*

• Advertisement

poor irishbird has to be in work at 8.30am tomorrow bt its friday night and another **** week is over so let parrrrrty - who is first on sing star?

oh thank JD for the hug :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

*hugs Irishbird*

I'm on the beer too, in the middle of some sort of crisis, havin' the craic with Mrs. Dunne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Can mouth wash get you drunk? If not then I've nothing, although I did go on the tear wednesday, had a godawful hangover the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

I'm on the London Pride Ale, with no top on, surfing the internet with my gut brushing against the Space Bar of the keyboard.

I am currently trying to cut out CD sleeves from stiff card using a 'Bohemian Blade'. Next post will probably be from A&E, if they have the ol' internet available..

• Advertisement

Aww thanks Irishbird. *Hugs Tom Dunne* Here ya go gangsta, thanks for the laugh in the bar during the week!!!! Let me go first on Singstar:

"I'm still in a dreeeam, SNAAAAAKE EATERRRRRRR!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

hi brothers, on the fosters, couldnt let it go for 11 quid. gotten through most of of the 15 but still relatively sober, boo hoo. heading on to the guinness soon, have a great evening brothers

Can mouth wash get you drunk? If not then I've nothing, although I did go on the tear wednesday, had a godawful hangover the next day.

no - no go away, you will only remember drunk ramblings and tell us tomorrow :(

I'm on the beer too, in the middle of some sort of crisis, havin' the craic with Mrs. Dunne.

oh poor Mr. Tom, do you want to talk? we are good listeners and sure we wont remember tomorrow;)

anyone remember the line in kingpin 'hey roy, can you get sick drinking your own piss', class

DarkJager wrote:
    "I'm still in a dreeeam, SNAAAAAKE EATERRRRRRR!!"

dont know that one but i have practising until 5.30am last saturday with "its go to be perfect by fairground attraction.

now guys, i am relying on you lot to not let me drink too much, i get very flirting on the rum :p

Exactly we're all drunken friends here tongiht!!! We'll be your PI tonight Tom if ya want. *Makes sexy eyes at Irishbird* LOL

DarkJager wrote:
    . *Makes sexy eyes at Irishbird* LOL

they arnt sexy eyes , you just cant focus not the same thing at all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm only on my second beer me... but the bank holiday weekend is just getting started!

** downs half a bottle of Toilet Duck....

... from outta the cistern! ** :eek:

No these are sexy eyes Irishbird, I can feel it in my balls!!! ;)

basquille wrote:
    I'm only on my second beer me... but the bank holiday weekend is just getting started!

** downs half a bottle of Toilet Duck....

... from outta the cistern! ** :eek:

you will be seeing those pink elephants again, brother basq

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    *Makes sexy eyes at Irishbird* LOL

They are not sexy eyes, they are gee-eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's too late!

Jaysus.. that Toilet Duck is strong!

tom dunne wrote:

now now - a bit of respect please at least until the end of the night ;)

if you think its strong going in wait til you feel it coming out!

*Makes sexy eyes at Tom and Irishbird* How'd ya like that Tom???? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

tom dunne wrote:
    tsk tsk Brother Tom ... c'mon over here where it's quiet ... it's time for a wee chat

i'm worried about ye ... yer not yerself lately. what's on yer mind, big fella ?

i'm having a little dilemma also, maybe you can advise me

I got a free crate of beer, which is good,
    but it's Budweiser, which is bad,
    i also have a bottle of Captain Morgan's, which is very good
    but i have no more Coke for a mixer, which is bad
    now i do have a bottle of Jolt, which is mad

here's the thing ... do I risk the Captain Morgan's with Jolt, or settle for the Bud ?

I should point out that Mrs Trout is out with the girls again, so me and the Cap'n are sitting at home flickin' between the wrestling and Silent Hill (i love Radha Mitchell)... and I don't have to drive or work for the next three days. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I love all you guys, you're all my bestest mates ...

no question, its the capt, but be a man and just drink it with ice........or has the woman not left you with you some frozen lime slices??? but on the other side capt is worse rum you can drink but still better then "alrigh bud"

DarkJager wrote:
    *Makes sexy eyes at Tom and Irishbird* How'd ya like that Tom???? :D

It's disturbingly comfortable.
    trout wrote:
    here's the thing ... do I risk the Captain Morgan's with Jolt, or settle for the Bud ?

Bud is down there with Frappacinos. 'nuff said.

• Advertisement

I love you too Ktric you sexy bastard!!! Trout,if you were a real borther you'd drink the Captin Morgans straight!!!!!

Advertisement