Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

irishbird wrote:

qft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'm drinkin again motha****as!!!!!!!!! its only 6.50pm and I'm ****ed!!! Wooohoooo!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

petes wrote:
    qft.

What did her post have to do with quantum field theory.:D

What did her post have to do with quantum field theory.:D

it had to do with being slight intoxicated and having a drunken ramble and for some reason the delete post wasnt working:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

so irishbird you drunk again tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I have been down on the h4rb0ur all day drinkin' and now I'm going to work. I love drink..... I love.... carpet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

in the backyard enjoying the weather just about to open the 8th can of cider,its a hard life:)

county wrote:
    so irishbird you drunk again tonight?

just having a beer, have had a stressful day, so i think i deserve it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Kickin the shíte out of poor Oscar again.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

saw this thread yesterday ...i have just shard 5 bottles of wine iwth my friend, i am well pissed at this stage, amd in great form..himself has the kids in bed and all is good here

its taken ages to type thios while drunk...i keep having to check the spelling:rolleyes:

night all

Kickin the shíte out of poor Oscar again.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yes, dear, i spent the whole weekend kicking the dog :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Delighted to see this thread is still going, will be back to post here on Friday night when I'm ****ed drunk/stoned....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Events have conspierd to keep me at home, all alone on saturday night (god-damn girlfriends). Anyone want to help me drink my 4.99 bottle of centra wine??

Lets see. I got some wine, some gang-y, you-tube and loads of drum 'n' bass. I could think of worse things to be doing.

I'm drinkin again woohooo!!! hello to everyone on this thread tonight.... As soon as I'm more wrecked we'll start the blue carpet treatment ;) J>S I'll help you drink that wine if you help me drink this bucky!!

DarkJager wrote:
    I'm drinkin again woohooo!!! hello to everyone on this thread tonight.... As soon as I'm more wrecked we'll start the blue carpet treatment ;) J>S I'll help you drink that wine if you help me drink this bucky!!

No deal. I'm afraid buckfast is on 'the list' that is, the list of things I will never do. Heroin and LSD are not on the list. Buckfast is. Says a lot about buckfast.

no offence

Ha ha ha ha, fir play J.S.... The only thing not on my list is Heroin, but everything else is fair game ;)

come to think of it there's little else besides buckfast on 'the list'

This time last week I was lying on a beach in Clare tripping off my face on acid. Around about this time one of my friends turned into the hamster from KISS while the other dude turned into a toad named Barnacle Bill. And yes I still consider Buckfast to be more hazardous to one's health.

Come on guys, who else out there is ****ed tonight????? I've decided to include a link for all of our stoner friends tonight!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r7A_VREJ25M

Fair ply J.S. I've done acid before and its seriously heavy going **** so fair ****s to ya man. Droppin a few disco biscuits myself later, so please forgiv me if I post pure lovebuzz messages!!! LOL :)

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    Fair ply J.S. I've done acid before and its seriously heavy going **** so fair ****s to ya man. Droppin a few disco biscuits myself later, so please forgiv me if I post pure lovebuzz messages!!! LOL :)

Christ man, I wouldn't drop a disco biscuit this late at night, not if you want to sleep before tuesday!

Are you at home or do you have your blackberry in a nightlcub?? :rolleyes:

I'm at home dude. Had my night on the town last night. Even if I drop em, I'll be asleep by 6 at the latest!!! :)

DarkJager wrote:
    I'm at home dude. Had my night on the town last night. Even if I drop em, I'll be asleep by 6 at the latest!!! :)

Respect. Do you have a bird there or something? Right now its just me and Shaun Ryder from the Happy Mondays...

Nope the bitch is long gone!!!!! Just me on my own with an arsenal of choons and some disco biscuits!!! Heaven :D

DarkJager wrote:
    Nope the bitch is long gone!!!!! Just me on my own with an arsenal of choons and some disco biscuits!!! Heaven :D

Nice. I can't say I've ever taken pills on my own. I actually have 2 in my stash box but I got to read the sunday papers in my slippers tomorrow and I'd like to get to the shops before they have nothing but the sunday times.

Right - cartoon time

Right post some cartoons an I'm going to get the choons pumpin in a while!!! :D

DarkJager wrote:
    Right post some cartoons an I'm going to get the choons pumpin in a while!!! :D

Well I'm watching this at the moment.

I think I have some more snoop dog on this machine somewhere...

I'll put some snoop up in a while man!!! Seems me and you are the only ones brave enough to be on this thread tonight!! Respect lil gangsta ;)

Respect.

~~~~*============

Spliff? You can have http spliff or bit torrent spliff

• Advertisement

Na I got all the spliffs I need right here J.S! :D You want a toke of this motha****in chronic???

Advertisement