Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Sorry man - I've been playing my bass for the last half an hour. Got a bit carried away.

have you dropped your pills yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

;););):)

:cool: Bangin'

Safe as ****...

So what are you up to now?

... I wonder whats happening in the big brother house now

• Advertisement

Sorry I didn't get to say good night there. I must have nodded off when I was watching Ziggy from big brother sleeping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

anyone enjoying a beverage tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Does the Pope shít in the woods?...

A good night's sleep heading my way soon courtesy of Uncle Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

8 cans of carling for 11 euro. Bliss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

on the miller myself stocked right up when they were 19.99 in dunnes

although there running out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

well if your gonna do it tuscanys a great spot and better still if its on the company. I've been waiting for the opertunity to post a thread here and as I move my belly off the space bar its proably the best chance I'll get! Spe3lling left as is for athenticity........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

trying that holsten stuff now myself, reduced to 14.99 for 24 in tescos earlier, its piss but who gives a fcuk

oF A TUESADAY/WEDNESDAY MORN (oh s1ht cApSLoCK) life is good. Had some crazy weisebeer and now exaiming the minibar. Tempted to start a poll shortly..

jebus! Remy XO, Armagnac and cointhrow. Cheaper to get a taxi to florence and go on the beer.

So brothers, only a few hours left till the weekend officially begins!!! (7pm in my case!). So how many of you will be joining us here tonight for smokes, youtube videos that sound good when you're drunk, and general intoxicated ramblings?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

DarkJager wrote:
    So brothers, only a few hours left till the weekend officially begins!!! (7pm in my case!). So how many of you will be joining us here tonight for smokes, youtube videos that sound good when you're drunk, and general intoxicated ramblings?

my weekend starts at 4pm - not sure if i can make it tonight, have a date with a very sexy man:D

Fantastically fabulous news *cough cough*....I'm sure you can fit in some time to come on and post when he rolls over and goes to sleep???? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Tom Dunne is back.

After a busy few weeks, I will be sure to drop in here tonight. Might even bring herself, then again, after the last time......

After the last time, evrybody was seriously worried about your well being Tom....We'd thought the misses had locked you up in some sort of bondage dungeon..

am going to get him to set up my broadband first its been sitting in a box for the last week ..........not sure if i want to introduce them to you lot just yet ;)

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    After the last time, evrybody was seriously worried about your well being Tom....We'd thought the misses had locked you up in some sort of bondage dungeon..

Well she did, but that's all part of the fun..... sorry, wrong forum.

Nothing sinister, just a busy few weeks for me.

I'll have to check in the bar aswell, I don't think they got that beer garden sorted.

irishbird wrote:
    am going to get him to set up my broadband first its been sitting in a box for the last week ..........not sure if i want to introduce them to you lot just yet ;)

THEM????? How many men are you bringing home tonight??? Ha ha ha, we'll have to start an orgy thread for you!

Tom, the bar has become very bad lately. Customer service is terrible...I mean waiting nearly 5 days for a pint???

DarkJager wrote:
    THEM????? How many men are you bringing home tonight??? Ha ha ha, we'll have to start an orgy thread for you!

Tom, the bar has become very bad lately. Customer service is terrible...I mean waiting nearly 5 days for a pint???

bah - you know what i meant

DarkJager wrote:

I hear what you are saying.

I'll have a word with Viktor - it might be time to get in new staff. I am not impressed with Katrina either, though herself and Rambert seem to have a good working relationship.

Welcome back brothers to the drunk thread. Tonight I'm drinking a bottle of buckfast and possibly assisting that with some "legal" BZP later!!! Makins of a good night ahead!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I've a fridge full of Guinness here and I'm not hitting the hay until it's all gone. It is Saturday after all.

Nice to see we've got some drinkers on board all ready!!! Welcome Brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

DarkJager wrote:
    possibly assisting that with some "legal" BZP later!!! Makins of a good night ahead!!

Whats BZP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Greetings I too am drinking albeit for reasons that some would consider makes me an alcoholic... 15 bottles for 15 euro and a long night of poker and drinking :) Why don't I fight with girls more often ;)

• Advertisement

BZP is "legal" ecstasy. Bought it in a head shop in Galway today, and don't have a clue what to expect from it!!!! (Although I have done E before) :) Suppose thats part of the fun..

Advertisement