Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Enjoying a post-work glass of Soave Classico. Not drunk but I just started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bulmers again :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

Just back from Oxygen - was working a it so couldn't drink (today anyway) so making up for it now...

They can go jump if they think I'm goin in sober in the morning...

Vodka and Pineapple Breezer anyone?

Macers wrote:
    Just back from Oxygen - was working a it so couldn't drink (today anyway) so making up for it now...

They can go jump if they think I'm goin in sober in the morning...

Vodka and Pineapple Breezer anyone?

yeah sure ASL? Are you a hot chick or a fat chick?

WTF !!!!!

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

Cider man through and through but the girlfriend had it lying around so why not - its free... I'm not complaining...

• Advertisement

Macers wrote:
    Cider man through and through but the girlfriend had it lying around so why not - its free... I'm not complaining...

See on your way back from p****** you should have picked up proper beer, girlie beer is only to be used when the proper beer is all gone.

tut tut

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

scojones wrote:
    Watching Ong-bak

one of the best films ever made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yay. Ugh only Hoyno left. Heinekn is gay. i hate it. its a drink for gays. yes im a homophic so therefor i am gay. hahahaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

You are wise in your years, admiralofthefleet. :)

drinkin

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I went into my local SuperValue today and was pleasantly surprised to find that the had Staropramen on special - €5 for 3x500ml bottles.

So here I am sipping nice 5.0% Czech beer..............nice.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,326 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That's brilliant value. Must pay a visit to my local Supervalu tomorrow to see if they have the same deal. I love Staropramen, although currently drinking Budvar, which isn't too shabby either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

zaph wrote:
    That's brilliant value.

I know - I bought a box of 20 :D and I'll be back tomorrow for more stock. It's the SuperValue in Orwell shopping centre, Templeogue.

Use the attachment to locate it in Google Earth. It's important that the brothers know where decent beer is available at cheap prices :D (possible future sticky?)

left work early at 3 and drinking ever since, back in at 7 in the morning:( feeling a little tipsy now. how is everyone

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Well lads. I'm just chilling here with a bottle watching sky news because there is nothing on. South park should be on mtv in a few minutes though. Any craic around here?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's a great film. It was done with no stunt doubles apparently.

no stunt doubles, no cgi, no wirework, so says the dvd box, absolutely legendary film, better than warrior king imo, that fight in the fight club with 'big ox' is amazing

no stunt doubles, no cgi, no wirework, so says the dvd box, absolutely legendary film, better than warrior king imo, that fight in the fight club with 'big ox' is amazing

I've never seen warrior king but I'd say ong bak(sp?) would be the better. It's such an a brilliantly made film. Must try and get it as I haven't seen it in ages.

watching it right now brother, class movie. warrior king is good but not as good. buy it, you should be able to pick it up in xtravision ex-rental for a tenner or less

watching it right now brother, class movie. warrior king is good but not as good. buy it, you should be able to pick it up in xtravision ex-rental for a tenner or less

This wouldn't be it by any chance? It didn't get a great score.

• Advertisement

no thats not it
    this is what your looking for, thats warrior king in you're link, just realised that. have seen it

no thats not it but i must check that one out, regardless of its score.
    this is what your looking for, thats warrior king in you're link
    Sorry man, I was asking was that film in the link the warrior king you are referring to. Probably should have made that clearer. Edit: Imdb only gave ong bak

ah i get it now, yeah thats warrior king, i realised it then edited the post, guinness blurs me at the minute

You are a true brother. Well as I said above imdb only gave ong bak 7.2 and I feel that was deserving of a greater score. So I'll take your word on this warrior king. Must check in town tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Thought I'd resurrect this as I'm fuked drunk. Any of my brothers drinkin tonight???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've a few cans of Heineken in me... but not near drunk!

But i've to go to a 21st tomorrow and a Christening on Saturday so i'm expecting a busy weekend.... best pace myself!

Drinking a few bottles of cobra, but I'm not quite drunk yet. Its only a matter of time though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭eddiehobbs

Few botttles of corona in me. The drunkeness is a work in progress

basquille wrote:
    best pace myself!

thats blasphemy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Pace yourself???? Just lash that **** back mang and get ****ed up. You can be just like me!!!!! :)

Advertisement