Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

drinkin on strong here tonight boys. 8 cans of Royal Dutch 5% and a bottle of bucky.... mmmmm. Can ya'll say ****ED!!!!??? :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

just been out for dinner many many botttles of wine and a few rums any one else around?

Yup yup yup, bottle of bucky on a monday night!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Shit, is it Monday already?

Unfortunately, but sure **** it!! Whoevers brave enough to come get drunk on a monday night, I'm with ya all the way!! :D Will be payin for this in the mornin though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

mrs trout, bless her, loves a bargain... and she found a special offer on Carlsberg today.

She bought 24 cans, so we could "have a few beers while watching Prison Break".

I love this woman ... and that's not just the beer talking :D

*slurpssssssss*

I'm with you Brother DJ ... in it for the long haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Now if only she allowed you to eat meat, you'd be on to a winner ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

D'ya know what I love? Alcohol.

(It's a little funny that I'm about to go through the entirety of boards.ie posting inane retardedness)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Currently drinking Poperings Hommel Bier - 7.5% of golden Belgian loveliness.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The loving girlfreind brought back absinthe from Spain ;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

Now that really is true love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

send her back for more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The loving girlfreind brought back absinthe from Spain ;)
    And you love her all the more as a result.
    Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

Me. Coat. Door. Taxi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

wow iv been waitin a while to post in this thread went to the pub tonight with the one and only jason byrne yes the commedian went to see the show was deadly went to the pub with him and his 2 supports after had an awesome time wow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

7 Furstenberg and counting...:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Love2love wrote:
    7 Furstenberg and counting...:D :D:D
    Furstenburg - that's a blast from the past. I didn't know it was still available here! (It was all the rage in the late 1980s).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Perlenbacher FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

miller but wont go too mad

Bittburger. Got a mini keg from dunnes yesterday for 20 quid. I recommend this drink to all the brothers. Much better than those heineken kegs for the same money. Working my mway through it now

Bittburger. Got a mini keg from dunnes yesterday for 20 quid. I recommend this drink to all the brothers. Much better than those heineken kegs for the same money. Working my mway through it now

wat can you compare it too, what strength is it?

• Advertisement

4.8% and it tastes lovely

4.8% and it tastes lovely

does it compare to any known beer?

I'm not a connoisseur but it tastes damn good. My word alone should be enough for you :D

I'm not a connoisseur but it tastes damn good. My word alone should be enough for you :D
    accepted brother nialler

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Ninja_scrotum

Buuurrrruupppp ahhhhhhhh

6 tins of bav (& one doob ;) ) and im crackin into a can of cobra now. Very nice beer this cobra stuff. Its from iraq or somethin. At the mo' I'm online plannin an around the world trip.

The world id fcuking HUGE, people.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

lads.....

lads, lads, lads. I am locked! wahey! here starts a full year of boozing to the max, eating til my pants complain from the stress and general disarray! take THAT Uncle Sam, right in the kisser!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Furstenburg - that's a blast from the past. I didn't know it was still available here! (It was all the rage in the late 1980s).

Nah, I'm in Germany at the moment, never knew you could buy that is Ireland! I'm in the small town that brews it, its either that or Becks. Becks, nah thanks!

Had a couple of very rough nights on Furstenburg in my youth, and it gave you one of the worst hangovers known to man. I do suspect that the stuff we had here may have been a bit more chemically "enhanced" than that sold in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Hagar wrote:
    Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

Oh dear. :cool:

Still ... I'll drink to that ... it's been a lean month, so I'm eking out the Captain Morgan's.

Roll on payday.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

anyone joining me ?

Advertisement