Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Only have 2 cans after my current can...

.. have a bottle of Southern Comfort and a triple pack of 2 litres of Coke... my Maths aren't much but that's make 12 litres of Coke.. WOW-EEE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

DarkJager wrote:
    I love you too Ktric you sexy bastard!!!

Hey hey, I'm not that drunk .....

yet

Pm me later *wink* *wink*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Can I join in?
    I've only had 2 drinks.
    All my beer and most of my Bacardi...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i love you guys too and i am not sad just cos i am sitting at hom with a bottle of old sailor by myself on friday talking to people on the internet, i have a life, really i have;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Eh if I'm still able to type byotcch!!!! &throws arms around Irshbird* Sinnna fianna fail, a ta fe gael ag eireann....

• Advertisement

I love you Irshbird...you really are a sexy Internet Ladddddddddaaaaayyyyyy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

I've put the Bud in the garage ... can't bear to have it in the house.

Captain Morgan's with ice is pretty fuppin' tasty I can tell you.
    Have texted Mrs Trout with instructions to bring back extra kebabs :)

Bank Holiday Weekends are great.. you know why...

Cos we get an extra day off.
    We get to sleep in.
    We get to watch crap TV on Monday.

... we get to call a spade a spade!

And that's why they're great....

... what was i talking about again? Oh, so i says to Mabel i says...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

irishbird wrote:
    i love you guys too and i am not sad just cos i am sitting at hom with a bottle of old sailor by myself on friday talking to people on the internet, i have a life, really i have;)

Yeah, yeah, we all have lives, pet.

It's just sometimes they get a bit blurred with our internet lives.

Brother Hagar, drink up.

Can someone get me a can from the fridge , I can't feel my feet at the moment.

• Advertisement

From my fridge? You're not having my beer.. ah no, i can't say no to you.... i'll send it up in a taxi.

Ready... it's winging it's way to you NOW!!!

i think its time for irishbirds bed, she has to be sober enough to drive tomorrow and may be do some work :(

KTRIC wrote:
    Can someone get me a can from the fridge , I can't feel my feet at the moment.

What is wrong with your woman?

tom dunne wrote:

She's went on holidays without me :(

Arse... MacBook battery is about to go dead. And shockingly enough, it doesn't run on Miller Genuine Draft. I know... who knew?!

Night ladies and germs.

See ya all in the Emergency Room!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

tom dunne wrote:
    perhaps she is lying on his feet, in a sexual coma, cutting off the brothers circulation and rendering him immobile ... maybe :rolleyes:

tom dunne wrote:

she is probably out talking about pink things with her girlfriends or may be he doesnt have a woman - but ahhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

irishbird wrote:
    Proof is needed...take pics!

You're all a bunch of ......*snore...blackout...scenes deleted*

Irishbird stay awake and join myself and the brothers in our drinking session!! Tom, how bout a round of rdinks fromthe bar???? KTRIC, get your woman a map for where the fridge is!!!

KTRIC wrote:
    She's went on holidays without me :(

what?? have you no control over your woman - i hope she cooked enough dinners for when she away and showed you how to used the mircowave.

i dont know, i think there should be a support thread set up for the brothers who cannot control their women folk

this is the worse kind of relationship abuse i have seen, someone should raise a PQ about it

• Advertisement

PI Irishbird, and he's probably get told to join a club of some sort. [embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=126plRoRa4w[/embed] A video for my drunken friends to enjoy. I love you all

DarkJager.. people can't copy and paste URL's in this day and age!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh:

DarkJager wrote:
    Tom, how bout a round of rdinks fromthe bar???? KTRIC, get your woman a map for where the fridge is!!!

I'll nip into Viktor and have him drop in our order.

I believe he has a fridge, I'll have him draw a map for somebody to get KTRIC a beer.

PQ = parlamentary (sp??) query alcohol is kicking in now, the spelling has gone out the window

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Just back from a movie night ... and relaxing with a Tuborg ... resistance is ... er ... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Dear God...

Thnak you so mcuh Basquille you ****in legend!!! I don't know how to embed videos. But I think this osunds good while drunk? What do my fellow brothers (and sisters Irishbird) think?

irishbird wrote:
    what?? have you no control over your woman - i hope she cooked enough dinners for when she away and showed you how to used the mircowave.

i dont know, i think there should be a support thread set up for the brothers who cannot control their women folk

this is the worse kind of relationship abuse i have seen, someone should raise a PQ about it

Believe it or not she did leave me dinners for the week , all frozen and labeled. What more could I want from a woman ?

To be honest I haven't eaten half the stuff she left for me and this evening I took €25 out of the grocery money and had a big fook off pizza delivered :D

That'll learn her !!

Thats the way to do it KTRIC!!! MMMMMM 2 bottl;es of bucky down and 1 more to go!!!! \o/ _o/ _o_

• Advertisement

irishbird wrote:

I will be first to post in that thread.

Only last weekend, Mrs. Dunne went off to the Monaco Grand Prix with a friend who is of questionable sexuality.

I'm not sure if he is a he or a she.

Story of my life, really.

Anyway, let's keep drinking. It numbs the pain.

Advertisement