Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

I love toothpaste and beer. it RULES.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'm sorry to hear about thatTom.... Grand pricks is an awful thing to be goin to and the friend is obviously one of dem metrosexuals wjo wrecks my brains!1!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

tallaght01 wrote:
    I love toothpaste and beer. it RULES.

Just stay off the Listerine.

ABOY da Tallaght01!!!!! Join us brohter!!!

DarkJager wrote:
    I'm sorry to hear about thatTom.... Grand pricks is an awful thing to be goin to and the friend is obviously one of dem metrosexuals wjo wrecks my brains!1!!!!

She keeps telling me he is gay, I'm not so sure. :(

• Advertisement

im in a bed.wering a clown nose.beerand toothpaste.whose house?dont know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

tom dunne wrote:
    She keeps telling me he is gay, I'm not so sure. :(

probably like a bit of ass. :(

Well I'm stark bollocks naked and wrapped in cling film.... Do I give a fucc?? Naaa cuzzin, I'm too drunk to care.

Tom He is a homo trust me....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

tom dunne wrote:
    I will be first to post in that thread.

Only last weekend, Mrs. Dunne went off to the Monaco Grand Prix with a friend who is of questionable sexuality.

ahhh the grand ptix - i ****ing love the grand prix was supposed to be going to silverstone (my friend lives there) but i would have to go to the races by myself - so back out. an ex bought tickets for the german grand prix ohhh - my god the sound of those car - ohh sorry, excuse me, was just getting carried away there but ****

mr. dunne, mrs. dunne is entitled to some fun, now please stop giving her a hard - as woman let me tell the sound of those cars are better then any sex we will ever have in our life

ooppppss forgive me for my minor outburst there but **** monaco - man, oh how i hate your other half right now -

sorry need to leave to calm down for a litle bit

tallaght01 wrote:
    im in a bed.wering a clown nose.beerand toothpaste.whose house?dont know

Check the pillow beside you.....

• Advertisement

I thik I got a ratttle, but i might not have

DarkJager wrote:
    Tom He is a homo trust me....

You haven't seen Mrs. Dunne.....
    irishbird wrote:
    mr. dunne, mrs. dunne is entitled to some fun, now please stop giving her a hard - as woman let me tell the sound of those cars are better then any sex we will ever have in our life

You haven't had sex with me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

tallaght01 wrote:

Have you got a sore bum ? thats usually a good indication or so I'm told

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

irishbird wrote:

Yip, I can confirm that the Monaco Grand Prix is better than sex with Tom Dunne.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

tom dunne wrote:
    Only last weekend, Mrs. Dunne went off to the Monaco Grand Prix with a friend who is of questionable sexuality.

I'm not sure if he is a he or a she.

Ah, the real reason for your frappacinno drinking Brother Tom!! This was your subconscience trying to gain a metrosexual element to earn attention from your gf!! We feel your pain brother! I haven't yet opened that cask strength Innis & Gunn yet but it's next on the list Brother!! We support you rmanliness!!

I'd like to take this opputrutunity to thank you all for making this thread the liveliest on boards at the moment. I don;t know any of you personally, but I lobe you all. Irishbird for her BGRH mentality, rrespect to you babes!!! Tom for his wit and allowing me ot be bouncer in his bar!"!! and to admiralofthefleet and the rest of the posters in here for makin me laugh my drunken ass off. Thank you so much guys, I love you all!

tom dunne wrote:
    You haven't seen Mrs. Dunne.....

You haven't had sex with me....

i dont care, nothing and i mean nothing is as good as that noise -NOTHING GOD DAMN YOU

Have an arse like the japanese flag. The big hairmy biker in here says it's coz a hot blonde bird fell asleep on it wooo hooooo

tallaght01 wrote:

right tallaghtboy move your arse - you know what i mean !!!!

Lucy Lu wrote:
    Yip, I can confirm that the Monaco Grand Prix is better than sex with Tom Dunne.

F**K! Who let her in here?

Hello Dear, we will talk about this later, won't we? Now toddle off to bed and read your Woman's Own or Hello, or whatever you do.

• Advertisement

Move your ass Irishbird, lets see some myth bird in action!

I5rishbird is still awake!!! \o/

Lucy Lu wrote:

oh mr. dunne, is there something you would like to confess here, we are all friends, no one will judge you

irishbird wrote:
    oh mr. dunne, is there something you would like to confess here, we are all friends, no one will judge you

Confess? There is nothing to confess.

Other than the fact that Mrs. Dunne, aka Lucy Lu, is the love of my life and has no homosexual friends and is welcome to travel with whom she pleases.

Where the F**k is Robbo when I need him?

Irishbird is still awake!!! \o/

Right I'm well oiled now, who wants a fight ?

No fightin in here KTRIC.......

KTRIC wrote:
    Right I'm well oiled now, who wants a fight ?

Will ya sort out Lucy Lu for me?

DarkJager wrote:
    Irishbird is still awake!!! \o/

yeah still hanging in - unfortunately i have the ability to drink most men under the table but i have to be sober to drive tomorrow so am on the water now onlyy slightly favoured with rum

welcome, ms lu, i have been keeping an on him for you

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    No fightin in here KTRIC.......

Who you calling gay, right outside now :mad:

Advertisement