Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

crosstownk wrote:
    Fuppin hell. I've had 8 bottles of Corona and 2 cans of Guinness, sipping Guinness no. 3 now. I read this thread and made no sense of it.

Good stuff.

I am distressingly sober and even I'm having trouble keeping up with this thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Lucy Lu wrote:
    PM sent. (don't tell Tom Dunne)

[nosy internet nerd] If this PM exists it must be copied and pasted. [/nosy internet nerd]
    Me enjoying reading this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Lucy, PM replied |(Don't worry I won't say a thing to %Tom)

KTRIC, good lcuk wit de avsinthe!!!

Dear Zaph,

This thread is not suppoosed to make sense to the sober people out there!!! Only those who are drunk can follow us!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

DarkJager wrote:
    Dear Zaph,

This thread is not suppoosed to make sense to the sober people out there!!! Only those who are drunk can follow us!!!

Phwoooar!

• Advertisement

On 2 and a 1/2 hours there were 126 replies to this thread!!!! Is that a record
    ?

I do realise that Brother DJ, I'm just feeling a bit left out. I haven't been in a state of inebriation for a very long time, and won't be again until I'm off the crutches a while, just in case. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

zaph wrote:
    I do realise that Brother DJ, I'm just feeling a bit left out. I haven't been in a state of inebriation for a very long time, and won't be again until I'm off the crutches a while, just in case. :(

Don't worry, brother zaph, we will have a drink or 82 for you.

Bless you Brother Tom :D

Exactly brother Zaph, and I hope you get well soon!!!! We will drink to you tonight brother!!!!! Toim, how';s bout tendin to the bar??? I can't be bbouncwwer tonight cause I'd only kick the shiznit out of your customers!!!

• Advertisement

Sit yourself down and have another drink Brother DJ. I may as well make myself useful and look after the door for you, the crutches are handy for blocking entry and slapping messers around the head with. Now where did you put the lime green bouncer's coat?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

DarkJager wrote:
    Exactly brother Zaph, and I hope you get well soon!!!! We will drink to you tonight brother!!!!! Toim, how';s bout tendin to the bar??? I can't be bbouncwwer tonight cause I'd only kick the shiznit out of your customers!!!
    i'll "do" the door ... need somethin' to do as the Captain's ship has sailed and I'm fooked if I'm drinking that crate of Bud.

Brother DJ, remind me again about biznitches and the shiznitches fo shizzle beeeeeeeeeyotch!

Okay. fo shizle my nizzle means For Sure my *****. If you call someone a byottchhm, and they follw up call me and Ill knock em out""""

DarkJager wrote:
    Okay. fo shizle my nizzle means For Sure my *****. If you call someone a byottchhm, and they follw up call me and Ill knock em out""""

Word.

To ya momma.

Or whatever you crazy kids are saying these days.

Yeah Tom my nizzle, fo shizzle to da hizzle my dizle (P.S I dontt have a ****in clue what I'm talkin bout)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

DarkJager wrote:
    OK ... are we all nizzles here fo shizzle with da B to da G and da R to da H ? or something ?

Where's that fighty fella gone ? mebbe he'll do the door ... i need beer and kebabs:mad: me crust is done in altogether

DarkJager wrote:
    (P.S I dontt have a ****in clue what I'm talkin bout)

That makes three of us.

PS Don't know how to embed videos.

Yeah we all be nizzle to da hizzle!!!! Tom can you sticky this beeeatch??? It seems to be very popular!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Boys, this is a public service announcement...rambo III is on BBC 1 right now

**** rambo, look at thisred rag around my head beeatcxh!!!!!!! I'm all the rambo you neeeeeeeeeeed!!!!

• Advertisement

tallaght01 wrote:

I'm more of a Bambi man myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

tallaght01 wrote:

thats nothing, Superfly is on BBC2

Thats nothing either...my balls are on public display through the unclosee curtains of my lbing room!!!

That's nothing.

I am broadcasting my privates on a webcam via the internet.

So there.

And I need a 3 Mbit connection to do it.

Is that because you need very high resolution to pick any images up Brother Tom? ;)

I'm boroadcastrihg my nakkeid bals ober the internet brother tom!!! Take that!!

DarkJager wrote:
    Take that!!

Never was a fan of Gary Barlow and co.

Godammit I am on fire tonight.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

tom dunne wrote:
    Godammit I am on fire tonight.

Yes, I can vouch for that.

Ouch!!! * Get me some ice you pack of bitches!!!!* This is the most popular thread on boards at the moment!!! Everybody givbe yoursleves a pat on the back cause we ****ing rock!!!

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    Ouch!!! * Get me some ice you pack of bitches!!!!* This is the most popular thread on boards at the moment!!! Everybody givbe yoursleves a pat on the back cause we ****ing rock!!!

No, me and Mrs. Dunne rock.

Advertisement