Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

DarkJager wrote:
    Tell them I said if they don;t watch their fukkin kouths, I'll assualt them with cucumbers up their mother****in asses and make them scream like thge little ****in bithces they are!!! P.S hello you pretend stoner bitches!!!!!
    afer much consulting they accept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Damn right bollox. You tell those wannave stoner bithces, that if they ever talk **** about me and my gangsta ways again, I'm goin to call around and open a 2litre bottle of whoop ass on those fake ass bitches fo shizzle!!

hey hey, after this carate of booze, and those two, we'll only have 1 crate left! yeah yeah, the bollox is right! teah I agree, lets get more booze!

Damn right bollox, I'm drinkin through my slab of 11.24 euro fosters after 3 bottles of buccky!!! I can hear the hangover screaming my name but I don;t ****in care!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DarkJager wrote:
    Damn right bollox, I'm drinkin through my slab of 11.24 euro fosters after 3 bottles of buccky!!! I can hear the hangover screaming my name but I don;t ****in care!!

When I grow up, I want to be like you.

• Advertisement

Thats the attitude Tom!!!! Most people try to recreate my insanity, but most of them die while attemptimng it!!!! 2Moro. when I'm sober, I'm nominating you as a legend of the boards

**** Fosters, Samsons all the way! at 4 for 5 you cannoty go wrong! (except in mayb the spelling)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DarkJager wrote:
    2Moro. when I'm sober, I'm nominating you as a legend of the boards

*blushes*

Yeah blush all you want Tom, but when you see you're name lit up in neon lights you'll think to yourslef "DJ did that for me, cause I',m a legend". All I ask for in return ins free pints in the bar for life!!!

And Bollox, how can you beat6 Fosters??? Gettin ****ked the austrailian way!!! Juwhgahahahahaghagagagagahahahhahaha

I think I'll be starting the BGRH hangover thread tomorrw morning!!!

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    And Bollox, how can you beat6 Fosters??? Gettin ****ked the austrailian way!!! Juwhgahahahahaghagagagagahahahhahaha
    **** yeah I can, 6 samsons, after a half bottle of wine! and sansons is 6 persent! beat that!

Beat That???? I drank 3 bottles of buckfast and 9 bottles of fosters and now I'm goin to bed!!! Say a parayer for me bllox, cause I fell I'm going to be ****ed up in the morning!!! God I ****ing hate saturday ****ing mornigns!!!

C'mon, 2
    200 replies by 3 am!!!!

I hear ya, but I don't paray, I don't believe in God as such, I do beieve the is moireto sthat we see, but not this christian God ****e! Karma all the way. anyweay good luck tomorrow, you'll need it, lol

I ain;t tlaking aboput to prayares to God mr bollox, I'm talking bout prayers to king jagermeister, the god of drinks, that his minions may let myslef and you away with a lsight headache but nothing more 2moro morning. I'll keep you in my thoughts as I suffer 2moro brother boolox, for you will be exactly the same!!!

I have only had 3 handovers in my life, for I am the chosen one, Damien if you will

Yeah well 2moro you will, get your 4th hangover borther bloox. I know this cause I have stared for 20 minutes at my crystal balls....

aaaah, a war veteran then, ouch!

You damn right!!!! Prepare for the ultimate in hangover technology mr bollox.

I can no longer keep my eyes open (cause I'm totally ****ed up) ha ha ha./ Here is post 200 at 3am brothers. I ask for your prayers fo myslef and mr bollox tomoorrw as we face our dreaded mortal enemy, the hangover.....

EDIT: Is actually post 201....just shows how fuycking drunkI am...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

DarkJager wrote:
    I can no longer keep my eyes open (cause I'm totally ****ed up) ha ha ha./ Here is post 200 at 3am brothers. I ask for your prayers fo myslef and mr bollox tomoorrw as we face our dreaded mortal enemy, the hangover.....

EDIT: Is actually post 201....just shows how fuycking drunkI am...
    the hangover will be bad,not as bad as reading through this thread when you`re sober;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

^^^I waited until I was drinking again before reading it...therefore it still seems great to me :D

Tonight I will be mostly drinking Caffreys. I'm on can 2 at the moment and watching This is your life where the guest tonight is Mr. Simon Cowell.

I had no idea that show was making a come back!!

Ah great to see you man, I'm back again as well. Cancelled my plans to go out, so gettin lashed again!!!!!

Good to see you too!! Finishing number 4 and starting on number 5!
    Listening to Irish music and wishing I was home, youknow that kind of maudalin drunkeness :D

Alcohol induced melancholiness??? I've done 3 shots of jagermeister, a nagin of Jack Daniels, and 6 cans of Royal Dutch (5%). Now I begin the buckfast!!!! This thread is pretty dead compared to last night eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

6th can of blumers just left the area, 4 more then its Honey Liquor from Poland and some smoking.

Missus watching some ****e movie about people getting over it, i ordering hot and spicy pizza and have a few movies to watch later when she goes to bed.

kdjac

Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on some decent smoke for tongiht so I'm stuck drinkin and gettin wrecked!!!! Welcome aboard brother Kdjacl!!

DarkJager wrote:
    Alcohol induced melancholiness???
    Ah I get melancholy from time to time but sometimes I indulge myself wih the beer. Sit back and listen to The Dubliners, Luke Kelly, The Furey Brothers, Thin Lizzy, Reddzer (Dublife album!), Nu-Centz etc.

Of course, there's no better way to keep in touch with Ireland than with the lads on Boards.ie :)

Love it!

EDIT: Indeed, welcome Brother KdjaCL!

Got ya in my thoughts Brohter r3nu4l!!! * Raises glass of "i don;t actually know what the **** I'm drinkin at the moment" to ya*

• Advertisement

Cheers Brother DarkJager :) I'm raising a glass of Innis &Gunn to you and the brethern now and eyeing my bottle of Mickey Finns! :D

I have to say that one of the best things about Cambridge is an off-license called Bacchanalia. They sell tonnes of Irish beers and spirits and (real) poitín :D Never far from home with that!

Advertisement