Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Cheers Brother!!! Well don't worry about it man, tongiht you're home in the Drunk Thread, people from different countries, with one mission : To get as drunk as can be by 3am!!! I was the last one standin at 3am this mornin on this thread, who will it be tongiht!!!!??? :)

C'mon boardsies. There has to be more of you out there drinkin tongiht!!!! COme join us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

no drinking tonight,just smoking

AH you lucky bastard County!!! That was my intention as well until I found out I couldn't get hold of any, and decided to get pissed again instead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Brother Tom seems to be absent, perhaps Mrs. Lucy Lu has him locked up...or tied down :D

• Advertisement

Oh dear, he was talking about driving to Kilkenny in the hangiver thread!!!! Guys I'm ****ed drunk again and (I'm listening to tracks from revenge of shinobi!!)

County! Are you living in the UK? How come we never see you on boards.org.uk? We have a good few regular posters there but need more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Drank some wine, am half a sheet to the wind. just broke up with someone this week and I'm wondering will I be single forever? Blah de blah etc

r3nu4l wrote:
    County! Are you living in the UK? How come we never see you on boards.org.uk? We have a good few regular posters there but need more :)
    being living in ireland now for quite a number of years

Welcome St Bill. Joi us in ouir madness

• Advertisement

Yes, welcome St Bill...are you a Brother or Sister? Sorry! :o

County, I guess you are British then? Join us on boards.org.uk, we need some genuine Brits there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 getthegarglein

DarkJager wrote:
    Now I begin the buckfast

god bless those monks, sniff, sniff... heroes all...

Indeed, the Buckfast abbey is like holy ground!!! Those monks must get ****ed up every night of the week!!1

r3nu4l wrote:
    Yes, welcome St Bill...are you a Brother or Sister? Sorry! :o

County, I guess you are British then? Join us on boards.org.uk, we need some genuine Brits there :D
    i`ll try and pop in from time to time

now,where are those papers

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

DarkJager wrote:
    Welcome St Bill. Joi us in ouir madness
    I have already crossed over to the dark side, thanks for the welcome nevertheless.
    r3nu4l, I'll have to kill you if I tell you of which sexual variety I am (mouthy it is, intriguing yes?:D )

DarkJager wrote:
    Those monks must get ****ed up every night of the week!!1

i'm sure it beats damn well prayin' anyway... up the gargle!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I too cancelled plans to go out. Heading out tomorrow instead.

Had a couple of beers and now on Southern Comfort and Coke with plenty of ice... and watching 'Serenity'

Forget how much i loved this film!

Don;t know what the **** Serentiy is, but welcome Borther Basquille!!! I couldn't gp put cause I'm walking with a limp for some reason. My leg is fcuked and I don't know why :(

Ha, I'm now watching the second half of Once upon a Time in America, I watch ed the first half last night :)

Not particularly a drinking movie but hey.. i respect your good taste!

Last night i watched Old School... tonight Serenity.. and tomorrow after the pub, i'm torn between Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Mallrats.

• Advertisement

I've always had a soft spot for Ferris Bueller. Cheesy in parts but such a part of my childhood :D

Ferris is a classic... all the funny lines edited together. Runs in at just under 10 minutes:

No need to watch the film now :D

Love this thread!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

morning brothers, we have all got over oir hangovers again - i love rum

r3nu4l wrote:
    No need to watch the film now :D

Love this thread!!
    Saw that thread earlier too... hilarious!

Love this thread meself!

basquille wrote:
    Saw that thread earlier too... hilarious!

Love this thread meself!

Saw that one last night, brilliant :D
    Hi Irishbird, welcome back :D Any word on Brother Tom?

DarkJager wrote:
    I just had to start this thread brothers. Think of it like the bar

get de gargle in... up de gargle.

i think lucy lu hS HIM TIED up somewhere never to be seen seem again on boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭C Fodder

Just happened on this thread. Idiot Brazilians thinking they can brew beer. Tastes nice if ice cold but doesn't have that killer kick. Can't be a***d watching a film now. Just listening to Jim Morrissons soothing tones from forty years ago and about to switch to the single malt.

• Advertisement

i is drinking the finest jamaician rum with all he doors open listening to the rain

Advertisement