Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Drunk Thread (Only post here if you are drinkin)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

irishbird wrote:
    i is drinking the finest jamaician rum with all he doors open listening to the rain

im quite jealous of you, i love listening to the rain, but ive to be in work at half 5 so i have to go to bed >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

No rain here :(

We had about a week of rain last week but that was the only rain we had in about 2 months.

East Anglia is weird! It hardly ever rains compared with at home. Sounds great but I sometimes miss the rain. :( Rain in West England tomorrow but not for East Anglia...

/Lots of dirty talk going on at #boards on IRC at the mo!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Oaaaaaaah... me head is woozy, my stmach too :/

I'll be talking to the white telephone in a few hours, me thinks.

And the talk on #boards is now about walking bare foot in Leixlip :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

irishbird wrote:
    i is drinking the finest jamaician rum with all he doors open listening to the rain

A bottle of Wine, and half a bottle of 15 year old Glenfiddick. And yet I feel strangely sober.

Damn... wish I was 15 again, and could get pissed as a fart on 4-5 pints...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I am booking my place on here for tomorrow night. I am going to get BUCKLED!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hello everyone I would like to inform you how hard it is to post when you're sh!tfaced especially when you're trying to get the spelling right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I haven't read any of the thread at all but yes I am drinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Me too down in my mates house he has a keg of guinness and a keg of bulmers and one of them american freezers with the ice bank mmmmm oh did i mention the 50 inch wall mounted plasma !!!! anyone else drinking its sunday and we've no work tomorrow woooo hooo

is everyone in the pub?

i couldnt be the only overweight balding drinker in ireland who's a member of boards?

• Advertisement

Nope, I'm here too :D

woo hoo company at last whats ur poision?

Oops, I replied too late, you're offline! Ah well, Guinness tonight, nothing like a bit of variety at the weekends :D

like I said I'm here and I'm absoulutly gee eyed! ****in bulmers!

so who;s here anbd in gear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Hey everyone,

~~~*===============

**lights a spliff**

ahhhh...

Just back from my local in wexford, they're closing the place for four months for 'renovations'. If they turn that place into a yuppie noncy poncy bar there will be trouble. t'was emotional I tell ye. Where are we going to drink for the next few months??

Now, sitting around in my parent's house...where do they keep their regee collection??

I realise it is very much a cliché, but listen to Dark Side Of The Moon baked, it is a brilliant experience. such a masterpiece. Although Wish You Were Here is a better album IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 31 getthegarglein

J.S. Pill wrote:
    **lights a spliff**

sweet... i havent had one since i moved down to waterford... dont know anyone down here... get de gargle in boi!

anyone enjoying a beverage this evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I will be soon hopefully. Though not nearly enough to get as drunk as I was when I started this thread!!! :D

Why not drink is fun *bazzy raises glass to good folk of the interweb

• Advertisement

I've had 2 Chimay (6%) and 2 Duvel (8.6%) :) Good to see this thread continuing in glory Brethern.

duvel MMMMMMMMMMMMMM have a few bottles of miller myself

I lurve this thread although I'm quite worried about Brother Tom! Ever since his missus entered this thread on Saturday he has been absent. Brother Tom, our thoughts are with you as we guzzle and pat our bellies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

The Bollox wrote:
    I realise it is very much a cliché, but listen to Dark Side Of The Moon baked, it is a brilliant experience. such a masterpiece. Although Wish You Were Here is a better album IMO

~~~*===============

**lights another spliff**

Ahhh...

I had the pleasure of seeing Dark side of the moon performed live by the Floyd's Roger waters a few weeks ago in the point. I wasn't baked though, just off my face on pills. Does that count??

*Disclaimer: Drug are bad. OK

Brother tom is prob on a threadmill being made drink diet coke and being whipped !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

r3nu4l wrote:
    I've had 2 Chimay (6%) and 2 Duvel (8.6%) :) Good to see this thread continuing in glory Brethern.
    I approve Brother. Living in Belgium opened my eyes to the heavenly delights of Belgian beers, but you need to use the special designated glass for each.

The Duvel glass looks like a miniature goldfish bowl. It's a different experience when you use the proper glasses.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

6 pints. Tiddly only. Anyone else out there?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Me again.

I've just completed a "golden gallon". 8 pints (Heineken) in 1 hour.

I'm well cut.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

anyone around? its very quiet tonight........maybe they are in the bar....victor???????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

8 pints (Heineken) in 1 hour.

That's an impressive and decisive sprint, brother! :)

Brother DublinWriter is making me sentimental now. Back in the day, my main alcohol consumption consisted of all kinds of wonderful - mainly Belgian - beers

Advertisement