Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New man 'Ziggy'

Options
  • 01-06-2007 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

So whatdy'a reckon? I was hoping thed throw in someone with a bit more carachter...not just a stud/model.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Seems like a nice bloke though. Liked his line in the diary room where he said "I hope there's no more guys coming in here. Actually, can we lock the door now"

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm reserving judgement

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not watching the series due to waiting for Chorus to install Digital next week.

But with a name like Ziggy.. i'm sure he's a keeper! :rolleyes:

They sending in the Spiders From Mars next?

Yeah, it was the best i could come up with. I'll leave now, shall I?

** walks out quietly hoping no-one will notice **

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

Yep, all the housemates seem to like him.
    But will they still love him when he is chasing them down a hallway, whilst his chainsaw revvs.

mwap4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

To me, he seems like a kind of young Cliff Richard/Morten Harket hybrid.

Could either be hilarious or excruciating watching the girls compete for his attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Yeah, first thing I thought was he looks like Christian Bale. It's the mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I thought it was very good of him to make an effort with the older ones straight away, rather than just hang out with the pretty young things. I think it shows he's rather really devious or just very genuine. Looking forward to seeing how things develop in the house now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

basquille wrote:
    They sending in the Spiders From Mars next?
    Well, they already did Spirals from Dublin.
    Spiders from Mars couldn't be any worse, now really, could they? :D

The minute I posted that I went - Duuuuuur. Bowie you clown.
    I'll be leaving now.

Saw on the channel 4 website that he's confessed to fancying Chanelle - oh well. At least it wasn't the twins!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

He doesn't seem the brightest does he? It seemed to take him about an hour to stop asking the girls for a beer, even though they kept explaining they had no booze.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

They should have waited till the girls were good and horny before dropping him in. It would be like lowering the cow into the dinosaur enclosure in Jurassic Park.

Hmm, just saw him. He's not that sexy.

Yeah, he is a bit dumb! Seems to take him ages to grasp even the most basic of things. But that could be just nerves. I don't think he's that hot either - but I can see why some girls would find him attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Stark wrote:
    They should have waited till the girls were good and horny before dropping him in. It would be like lowering the cow into the dinosaur enclosure in Jurassic Park.

Very true! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Compared to the rest he seems the most mentally stable of the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Yep, all the housemates seem to like him.
    But will they still love him when he is chasing them down a hallway, whilst his chainsaw revvs.
    bwahahahaa. i was just going to say the same thing :D

Did you see him try and be all manly last night? It made me laugh... Never good to try and interfere in bitch fights!

Just read something which made me think he's not really Mr nice guy. Supposedly he dated Suzanne Shaw from Hearsay shortly after she had a baby and was dumped by Darren Day. She thought it was love, and he cheated on her with a model. Hmm... Ok, that was years ago and yes, he's probably more mature now. But still... naughty boy Ziggy!

Anyone else starting to not like him by now? Really think he's playing such a game, and I don't think he actually likes Chanelle that much. Just seems to think a romance might make him popular! Hmm... Not quite the genuine guy I thought he was when he first went in. Seems like a total player!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Anyone else starting to not like him by now? Really think he's playing such a game, and I don't think he actually like Chanelle that much. Just seems to think a romance might make him popular! Hmm... Not quite the genuine guy I thought he was when he first went in. Seems like a total player!

Spot on. I said exactly that to my mate last night. He is trying waaaaaaaaaaay to hard with Chanelle!!!

Yeah, and the fact he didn't seem too bothered that they wouldn't be sharing a bed made me wonder. He's so smarmy. I want some real men to go in now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

He's getting to be quite annoying, it must be said.

The girls in the house seem to be slowly realising he's not quite the nice guy he seems. At last! They even accused him of being a mole. Brilliant! Can't wait for his downfall...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

The girls in the house seem to be slowly realising he's not quite the nice guy he seems. At last! They even accused him of being a mole. Brilliant! Can't wait for his downfall...

Yahooooooooooooooooo!!! I hate his mouth.... :cool:

Advertisement