Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam results

Options
  • 02-06-2007 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

Anybody have a general idea of when Summer exam results are out? I know they're probably differant for each course, but I remember there being some deadline for most of the results to be out. Just wondering if I should be spending my Summer partying or studying :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭sarahirl

the stamp on my results from last year says 20 june. althothough i don't think i got them til a week or two after... if you're results are available online you get them quicker than everyone else which is great for those departments that bother their arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,300 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

the stamp from last year will be for finalised results in the post.

The prelim results will be up on the internet and on the notice board in the college a week or two before this.
    The provisional date for my results is the 12th. These results are prelim, but that only means that its an average of exam and assignment marks, and a pass in the prelim might not be a real pass, as it doesn't take into account situations were assignments were high and exams were very low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah cool, just lookin' for an aul guesstimate. In between I've heard rumours of the 8th, so either way I'm thinking mid-June. That's a long time to have my fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Lucky me, think its some time this week for me.Thursday stands out in my mind.The thing im really rueing is that im going to have to look into my student mail account! Lets just say its seen as much action as the irish army this years( wait, thats a bad example, scratch that).Nyway, im just gona be sprung by an inbox of Around 200, most from arsewipes who have so much time on there hands that they can write some tales and tantrums of there worthless lifes and shove to my email! Im really not looking forward to entering that Inbox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

joeybloggs wrote:
    Lucky me, think its some time this week for me.Thursday stands out in my mind.The thing im really rueing is that im going to have to look into my student mail account! Lets just say its seen as much action as the irish army this years( wait, thats a bad example, scratch that).Nyway, im just gona be sprung by an inbox of Around 200, most from arsewipes who have so much time on there hands that they can write some tales and tantrums of there worthless lifes and shove to my email! Im really not looking forward to entering that Inbox!

First i heard of results been emailed :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

i dont think you ll get the results emailed.
    you ll get an email in ur student acc once the results are available on the modularisation website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Are the results posted home for every DIT student? I thought we would just get them online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I know this thread is a few days old, but meh...

The results are up today. Didn't fail any thank God. How did everyone else do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Max_Damage wrote:
    I know this thread is a few days old, but meh...

The results are up today. Didn't fail any thank God. How did everyone else do?

Did you get your results online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Indeed, through Squirrel Mail. They send an e-mail with a link, aswell as a password and user ID, to another website to view your results. It is the same setup as the Christmas tests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

In aungier street there is a list on the notice board on when certain courses results are up, my courses results arent online until the 19th!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Trampas

If people are in the colleges and see results for courses. Maybe they could post the course code up so people know when their results are out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Well i'm DT315 and they're out on Tuedsay 19th of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

The results are out on different dates depending on your programme.

Modularisation.dit.ie has the list of dates

Advertisement