Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spare wicklow200 reg.

Options
  • 02-06-2007 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey, has anyone registered for the wicklow 200 with no intention of actually doing it/unable to turn up. I left it too late to register and its now full up so if anyone has a spare registration number I'd love to have it. You would get your 40 euro back!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I'd have the same question- expected to be out of the country on the day but as it turns out will be here, so if it is possible to transfer registrations would be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Membrane

As for transferring, the cards to be used at the checkpoints have name and address info on them. Shouln't matter though, unless the completion certificates have been pre-printed and personalised (I don't know if they are, I'm doing it for the first time myself).

As long as you don't use the facilities personally I see no problem joining the ride without having entered officially, all public road after all. There are shops open in Laragh, Donard, Rathdrum and (I think) Roundwood where you can stock up on water or sports drinks and food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 clivert

cheers, Ideally i'll be doing it with a couple of buddies who registered on time so i reckon i'd feel a bit like gollum with no number. I'll hold out til the end of the week and see if i can get in legit.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Hi guys,
    I broke my finger on Thursday night and got confirmation this morning from the doctors that there's no way I can ride. I mailed the Wicklow 200 guys this morning and they said it's fine to pass my entry along. I guess the first person to PM me can have it. You'll need to be able to pick it up from me. I live in the city centre and work in Donnybrook.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Sent you a PM, hopefully I got in first ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

blorg bagged it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shanko

Blorg snaked in.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 1380 mini

i've one if your still interested, wont be able to make it this year but highly recommend it. did it last year and had great craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 clivert

yeah, definitely. Are you around dublin so i can collect it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement