Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 yr anniversary

Options
  • 02-06-2007 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

Hi Everybody. On june 19 i will celebrate a 2 yr anniversary with my girlfriend. We are both 21. I am currently living in Sweden with her. I am really crap at things like this. I want to make it really special and thoughtful. Have thought about buying a ring but that sounds too run of the mill.
    Has anyone any ideas or suggestions as to make it really special.
    I have a budget of about 400.
    Please Help!!
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

you could book as spa wekn for her or just a day one and after u could take her out for a nice meal and then give her sumething like a bracelet or a ring with something engraved on the band inside.

you could do a little things in yer home. like when she comes home from work have no lights on just lots and lots of little candles everywhere around the house, then rose pettles leading from the door to the kitchen where you could have a fab dinner ready and champagne or wine. and then give her jewelery ( you cnat go wrong with jewelery) .. since you've €400 to play with you could get her a really nice peice of jewelery form €100-250 and something else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Thanks Maggie
    Sounds Great.

Advertisement