Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channelle

Options
  • 02-06-2007 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

The Sun newspaper obviously wants to keep her in! They have a story today, saying that her mum was murdered when she was 4 and that's how she came to be adopted. Of course, that's an awful thing to happen but I'm not looking forward to seeing her getting upset over this in the house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

No. 5!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

her mum was murdered when she was 4

Have they caught the killer yet? It was Ziggy, wasn't it! :eek:
    38092.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I read that she was born while her mother was in prison!
    Christ!

Still, it just goes to show what you can make of yourself when you really try eh?

(Anyone else fee a little ill when she produced herself wearing nothing but one of Ziggy's t-shirts exclaiming that she wished BB would provide her with another pair of shorts so she's have something to wear?)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Still, it just goes to show what you can make of yourself when you really try eh?

Prison baby to mannish looking unemployed tramp. It's the American Dream in action. In Elstree. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Yeah and she has so much ambition. Her future career as a WAG... every girls dream :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I feel for her I must say. She seems sweet enough and she's still really young - maybe she'll change her mind about the whole wag thing. Her and Ziggy seem to be getting closer - shared a bed last night. Anyone want to bet how long it takes them to start snogging?!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

I'm in love with her...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

BuffyBot wrote:
    Prison baby to mannish looking unemployed tramp. It's the American Dream in action. In Elstree. :P

Are you confusing Charlie & Channelle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I feel for her I must say. She seems sweet enough and she's still really young - maybe she'll change her mind about the whole wag thing. Her and Ziggy seem to be getting closer - shared a bed last night. Anyone want to bet how long it takes them to start snogging?!

I completely agree with you! She's genuinely really nice and funny and her little eccentricities are endearing. She's a bit naive to admit to wanting to be a wag but at least she's honest.
    As opposed to someone like Charley - did you see her date with Ziggy? Where she literally said that men have to be rich for her to be interested and the only thing wrong with wanting that (according to her) was that there were 'stunners' out there that she was missing out on because they're not rich!
    I like Ziggy too and they make a sweet couple - I just hope they both don't turn out to be fake bcause my first impressions often turn out wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

6th wrote:
    Are you confusing Charlie & Channelle?

Possibly. Hard to tell one vacuous self obsessed twonk from another really...

• Advertisement

Felt sorry for Chanelle on tonight's show when she said about her mum being a druggie and a prostitute before being murdered. Poor girl. I just hope Ziggy isn't playing her to gain votes. She seems pretty vulnerable..

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

She was adopted at a year old and raised by a nice middle class couple who gave her better opportunities than her ambitions attest.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

She is an idiot. Just a posh version of Jade tbh.

I mean her comment "Is an egg a vegtable". Or the classic one she asks Nicky if the house plant is a runner bean plant. Nicky says its just a house plant at which point Chanelle starts removing the stuff she is already eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

i like her. shes a nice girl

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i lik her she's really nice!!i hate charley with a passion!!!i actually want her to get beat up like grace last year did!!!and id imagine it will happen to her wen she leaves!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

flynnser19 wrote:
    i lik her she's really nice!!i hate charley with a passion!!!i actually want her to get beat up like grace last year did!!!and id imagine it will happen to her wen she leaves!!!

Grace got beaten up??? I kinda lost interest last year a couple of weeks in and didn't watch everything. What's this about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I think she got bashed outside some club!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think she got bashed outside some club!

Oooohh, wouldn't wish that anyone, except Charley of course. Poor Grace. I take it she's alright now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Oooohh, wouldn't wish that anyone, except Charley of course. Poor Grace. I take it she's alright now?

Think she went on to win the crappy circus programme on Sky One?

So, do you think Channelle really fancies Ziggy? Or has one of the new guys caught her eye? I reckon Ziggy and her are not getting on very well now. Both realising they're not each other's types! Could be interesting to watch things go sour between them!

• Advertisement

Ziggy's dumped her this evening! Looking forward to seeing the details on tonight's show...

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

It's official. Ziggy has called things off with Chanelle. He took her into the garden and told her his decision. "Simple as. That is it."

Ziggy had been talking things over with Carole who agreed with his every word. "You sort the men from the boys," she had told him, "because men can make those decisions."

Seconds later a psyched-up Ziggy took Chanelle aside in the garden and told her that he was putting their relationship on ice.

"A lot of people have been talking and saying they think you fancy Billi," he explained. "That's not the real reason why. I just think you need to be freed up and I don't wanna be bringing you down."

Chanelle walked back into the House but Ziggy brought her back into the garden to explain his reasons.

"If there's something there then we'll carry on after, but I'm not gonna get you hurt on this show and I don't wanna be hurt on this show. I don't want people talking about me behind my back," he said.

"It doesn't seem like it," Chanelle retorted. "It seems like it's my back people have been speaking behind."

"I'm not gonna have people talking behind my back. I'm not interested in that," said Ziggy.

"Can I go in now?" Chanelle asked blankly.

"Yeah," Ziggy said as she walked back into the House.

Grr... I hate that Ziggy so much. He's so up himself! Just because Channelle wasn't in awe of him, he couldn't handle it. Pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

I thought it said in the papers they they sh*gged on Wednesday night - is that not true then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 woo-jocks

Charley isn't that bad. She is just a misunderstood IT girl and misses everyon...........................................................................................................................................oh I can't lie on this
    >she will be bet....guarenteed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee diskusting girl!!! she loves squeezing peples spots!!!! N blakheds!!! lol how about spreding a new virus for us chanelle?? wont b laffin den. WTF wat if sum1 has HIV its transmitted through the blood and offcourse u bleed wen u squeeze spots!:mad: ZIGGY BEWARE!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee diskusting girl!!! she loves squeezing peples spots!!!! N blakheds!!! lol how about spreding a new virus for us chanelle?? wont b laffin den. WTF wat if sum1 has HIV its transmitted through the blood and offcourse u bleed wen u squeeze spots!:mad: ZIGGY BEWARE!

brain....burning.....immaturity meter...off the scale.....english...language.....crying out....pain....so much pain

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Posts like that make me dizzy.

If only there was a way of rationing exclamation marks...

I really feel for Channelle at the moment. She really seems like a nice girl. She's been manipulated by Ziggy and bullied by Charley. I really sympathised with her when Charley was sent back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

shes an annoying immature tart imo

Advertisement