Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista side bar ,windows rolling gadget?

• 02-06-2007 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Hello ,does anyone know of a gadget for the sidebar that lets you roll the active windows.

I want to try and use the sidebar from now on and autohide the task bar.
    I thought it would be easy to do this ,if I could roll through the active windows from the sidebar . I already use the apps manager for opening common programs :)

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

The best thing to do is hunt through the various customization sites off the top of my head smartflip is the closest I can think off along with Switcher is a similar app but I dont think either are gadget.

It might be worth checking AeroXperience forums but they can be viewed by guests only registered users.

I'm pretty sure I've seen what you describe before but I cant place it I think it might have been a feature on a Microsoft mouse under Vista if you install Intellipoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

8T8 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I've seen what you describe before but I cant place it I think it might have been a feature on a Microsoft mouse under Vista if you install Intellipoint.

Thanks 8T8 ,I never thought of getting it working through the mouse. I might be able to use the side buttons on my mouse for it;)

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Make one. I just had a quick glance through http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms723694.aspx

Ugly as hell first attempt Here
    Download and run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Karoma wrote:
    Make one. I just had a quick glance through http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms723694.aspx

Ugly as hell first attempt Here
    Download and run.

Thanks a lot for that ,it works a treat :) ,it's a lot easier to roll through the windows ,than trying to focus on the taskbar all the time .

I will read through the link and try and make something up ,any gadgets I've got so far are useful. CTControl,bbc radio,applauncher,weather, multimeter D. ,winswitch ;)

Advertisement