Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

howtocheatintheleavingcert.com

Options
  • 02-06-2007 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Someone has uploaded the site to here:

http://snipsnip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

naughty naughty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

LOL

It just starts off plain silly but by the end of it they are actually talking sense
    STUDY HARD
    there's no substitute for this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Hahaha 'Flying V'. Doesn't say anything about the fact you sit at the table your number's on and that's it...which makes sense since it's really a 'general exam' thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

yeah whats stoppiny you getting a mate 2 do it 4 you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

Looks like a blatant copy and paste job from something to do with exams from another country like the SAT's in America or something...............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

^Yup.

Neighbor's.

pfft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

snipsnips

direct copy off of that!! wow.... wot a load of rubbish.... hack into some1s computer ffs............. *sigh* "break into professor's office" ; silly me, i forgot that the "professor" would have the leaving cert papers....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Agri_trust

Thats a piece of crap.

Has anyone ever seen the film how to cheat the leaving cert?

Its meant to be really good. Biddie from Glenroe plays a smoking in class teacher in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Agri_trust wrote:
    Thats a piece of crap.

Has anyone ever seen the film how to cheat the leaving cert?

Its meant to be really good. Biddie from Glenroe plays a smoking in class teacher in it.

Yeh I saw bits of the film on RTE a few years ago. Would like to see it again. Anyone know where I can get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

"Don't try to cram the night before an exam--research shows that little of the "crammed" information is really retained the next day. (Thorough review is a lot better!)"

Do a lot of people agree with the above statement? They're totally dissing the method iv been using (quite effectively) for the last 6 years! i mean clearly u wouldn't try and do a two year course in one night but i mean its quite easy to retain something like 6 or 7 chapters of biology until the next day. unfortunately, the night before the exams, i most definately will be learning stuff iv never learned before, which isnt the most ideal situation, but nothing i can bout it now! quite worried bout geography, never learned the option before (didnt do it for my pre) and im doing it the night before. im only aiming to get bout 60 marks in it though, is it easy enough to take in the facts and remember them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

I wouldn't agree entirely with it. When I'm doing an exam, the stuff I remember most is the stuff I looked at the previous day. Nothing too surprising there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

blondie07 wrote:
    "Don't try to cram the night before an exam--research shows that little of the "crammed" information is really retained the next day. (Thorough review is a lot better!)"

Do a lot of people agree with the above statement? They're totally dissing the method iv been using (quite effectively) for the last 6 years! i mean clearly u wouldn't try and do a two year course in one night but i mean its quite easy to retain something like 6 or 7 chapters of biology until the next day. unfortunately, the night before the exams, i most definately will be learning stuff iv never learned before, which isnt the most ideal situation, but nothing i can bout it now! quite worried bout geography, never learned the option before (didnt do it for my pre) and im doing it the night before. im only aiming to get bout 60 marks in it though, is it easy enough to take in the facts and remember them?

Well that's just bull****, cramming is the only way for me to study, if I'm not in a position where I'm proper ****ed before ze germans get here then I just can't study. I have learned entire college 12 week modules the night before exams so it kinda disproves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

locked for so many many reasons

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement