Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher installing- The Court

Options
  • 02-06-2007 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

Having a bit of trouble trying to see if we can install dishwasher where fridge-freezer is currently located. It appears there is no spare water supply pipe. Has anyone done this in the Court (2bed -ground floor) or any advice would be greatly appreciated.

_ can job be easily done ourselves
    -& is it possible to hook up fridge freezer opposite fridge, do we need to drill through unit top for lueg/ electricity.

MANY THANKS,:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

where would the dishwasher be in relation to the sink or washing machine (whichever is closeest)? This should not be a big problem. All of the materials you need are cheap and available in Chadwicks or Heatmerchants in Bray. Never buy in Woodies, far too expensive and quality is often poor.

I assume you are talking about drilling through counter top. I would not do this. There must be power under the counter at some point. I have fed a cable form a socket over the counter to under it inside the wall.

If you are having trouble PM me.

Advertisement