Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweden vs Denmark

Options
  • 02-06-2007 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Abandoned right at the end, so I assume I dont get any of the ****ing money I won trading through the WHOLE GAME! :mad: :(

I'm retiring from this game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Why was it abandoned?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Ref sent a Dane off, some fan legged it onto the pitch and tried to attack him. After Denmark coming from 3 down to 3-3, they end up losing 3-3 on the walkover.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Would all bets be refunded on this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

yea, match odds bets will be void and returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Hoops1888

Not the first time he has abandoned a game.

Not a good Ref IMO.

Bet's will be void.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Hold your horses chaps...

Betfair Customer Services 02 Jun 22:33

As UEFA are yet to confirm whether the remainder of this match will be completed, all markets still on site will remain unsettled until three days after the scheduled kick-off time, ie. at midnight on Tuesday. Should the match not be completed by this time, all markets will be void as per our rules. If the match is completed by midnight on Tuesday, all markets will be settled as normal. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused to all our customers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I cant see them finishing the match somehow!

Advertisement