Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen weekend, help!

Options
  • 02-06-2007 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I'm organising a hen weekend in Galway this coming weekend. Should be about 15 girls arriving on friday night and was hoping for some suggestions for a good night out. We are all 24(ish) and are just looking for somewhere where we can have a few drinks, a good laugh and some good music. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Easy, just walk down Shop street and go into King's head or the Quay's...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

skeff for cocktails ... ... as biko said ... down shop street ... kings head for one ... on to the quays for another "one" ... both popular for hen parties ...

after that ... Halo would be my recommendation ...

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭finlma

ErinnO wrote:
    Hi,
    night and was hoping for some suggestions for a good night out.

Cheers!

Get on a bus to Westport ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Ylka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

Where's the best place in Westport?
    I've all kinds of roots there but was never given the impression it had great nightlife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

post pics so we know what you might like =D

I hear the Paradise club like all female parties. Just ask anyone for directions ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

cough *stranos* cough

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Any chance I passed ye last night (Friday)? Late evening time - Walking across from the spanish arch, towards Bazzarr, wearing those bunny-ear yokes. If so, damn, there was one girl, wearing those shorty yokes (Blondish, straight hair), I nearly crashed the car I couldn't take my eyes off her... And i'm only a youngfella :eek:

(BTW I was the polite lad who waved ye across the road without the aid of the traffic lights ;) )

The amount of hen parties in town yesterday... There was one in particular that was cool, black clothes and white hats and ties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Damn it I was still getting over Friday night, last night so stayed in :(

Advertisement