Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Options
  • 02-06-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I've a two year old Staff dog, I'm looking to breed him. His grandparents and great grandparents were Champions, very handsome dog, excellent temprement, very good with children. Never bred dogs before. Can anybody tell me the best place to advertise him.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

I could have offered u my staff. But she's neutured. I would love her puppies.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Nickim46 wrote:
    Hi,
    Never bred dogs before. Can anybody tell me the best place to advertise him.

If you're seriously into breeding, for the betterment of the breed and all that ...get in touch with the relevant breeders club, the IKC should be able to help.

If you just want to make a few bob on the "stud fee" ... buy&sell

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Garth

If you got him from an ethical breeder, contact them. They'd be in touch with other good breeders and would also be happy to give you advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nickim46

thanks everyone, i'll contact the breeders we got him from, they done a pretty good job on him!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 lakes

Mod edit

• Advertisement
Advertisement