Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is me signing out....

Options
  • 03-06-2007 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭

It's been fun guys, but this forum is becoming too much of a distraction. I've told myself before I'd cut down on coming here, but it hasn't worked. I enjoy posting here, but I reckon it'll be far more beneficial for me to stay away for the next few days, and the majority of the LC. To ensure I do this, I'm making this official with this topic. I'll be on periodically on either Friday or Saturday to discuss Irish, English and Maths 1, and then I won't be on until the Thursday(unless I have an urgent question or something).

So essentially, I'm only letting myself on here two days in the next two weeks.

If anyone wants to make a similar commitment, feel free to sign up here.

This is me signing out...

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Slán, JC. Go n-éirí leat.

I'm outta here within the next 24hrs, back to discuss week one, the I'll see you guys after French.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yeah, good luck.

I can see myself making a similar commitment before the weekend is out as well tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Good luck:cool:
    This reminds me, I really should spend a little less time here;/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Bye people, its been good! I hope everyone gets the points they desire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Screw it. I'm gone. Smell yas later...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Christ this forum is disintegrating/degenerating rapidly. Thats it, can't stand the ****e topics that are cropping up. Its time to make like a hockey stick and get the puck outta here. G Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Captain Smiggy

So long, fair well, Auf Weidersen, goodbye. See yis after history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Yeah I'm not gonna be on much during the weekdays either, take it easy lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Pfft. I PITY THE FOOLS!

But yeah, this place has gotten a bit crap with its repetitive topics. You'd think new members'd have the cop-on to look back a couple of pages to see if their thread's been covered.

ok yeah, I'm out too this place is going to be overrun with n00bs without the rest of you to hold it together! I'll be back at the end of each week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Jeez, talk about hopping on the bandwagon...
    I for one am NOT signing out. Of course I'll be studying hard for the next while but that doesn't mean I won't give myself free time (after all I'm not completely cracked). Hence, free time = Internet. I hope there'll be people online for a while Wednesday evening. I'm predicting the new topics now

"Plath didnt come up???? wtf!!!"
    or
    "Ha! I TOLD YOU SHE'D COME UP!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Good luck, I'll stick around and keep an eye on everything :P (Im a lazy b.ast.ard)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Im sticking around. Also as for nOObs not checking back what about the thread that was made for this purpose a while back. For shame, that just be damn hypocrisy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Slán go fóill. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Good luck peeps. This will be my last time before the weekend, the only times I'll be on. Shall be a "fun" few weeks. Hope all goes well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Steve01 wrote:
    Jeez, talk about hopping on the bandwagon...

I'm back already, total sellout.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'll be here after every exam, also have to update my blog about how it went and let my millions of fans around the world know all about just how disgusting the Leaving Cert actually is :P

Advertisement