Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most fantastic video clip.....

Options
  • 03-06-2007 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

I watched this clip 3 times yesterday,...... brilliant piece of nature, showing all the elements of competition , survival instincts, loyalty and cruelty.

please dont move to the funny video topic,...for animal lovers especially !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I`ve seen it, its good. Shows how nature is red in tooth and claw.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

wow this is a fantastic clip......for anyone a bit squeamish like me...don't switch it off a few minutes into the clip...its worth it to watch it all...

thanks bernard for putting it up....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

wow... i thought initially "why is this video here ?" but it was amazing to see the point where things turn around. So much for "dumb animals" eh ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

It's a pity the lions didn't get fed to the crocs! I hope the poor calf survived long term, it could have been a long painful death if it was injured during the struggle and died due to its injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Wow that is an amazing clip!

To think perople are wasting their lives away watching reality TV shows while missing the real action in nature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

That's such a brilliant clip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Good clip but the mods don't like posting You Tube video's here - I have been banned before for doing so. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Brilliant clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Wow! Amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

That is a brilliant clip!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Am I the only one who felt sorry for the poor lions? After all that effort, and they didn't even manage to keep their meal. Brilliant video though.

Advertisement