Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Impreza WRX versus Legacy B4 RSK

Options
  • 03-06-2007 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

Hi can any one tell what the difference between the Legacy and Impreza. Obviously they are different looking and have different engines. E.g. Does the Impreza handle better or does the Legacy have more refined ride etc etc
    I did a quick quote online and got E1200 on Legacy but could not get one on Impreza, I'm pretty sure it is more.
    Has anyone driven or owned these 2 cars? Which is better?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'd also like to know this :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

The Legacy and the Impreza handle very similarly but the Impreza has had more development work done on the engine and suspension. If you want to look like a scoobie and draw attention to yourself buy an Impreza if you want to speed and get away without too much attention buy the Legacy. I'd prefer the Legacy tbh, but then I like Q cars.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

depends on the year of the cars in question.

the wrx is a 2 litre turbo with 225bhp
    the legacy is a 2 litre twin turbo with 280bhp

i would go with the legacy if it was me.
    much more low down power.

Its alot bigger than the Impreza for a start..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Totally different cars. The Legacy is a big Exec. cruiser, whereas the Impreza is essentially a high performance road going rally car.

• Advertisement
Advertisement