Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Listening (Bach)

Options
  • 03-06-2007 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can find a mp3 of the Bach Cantata? I found the Tchaikovsky piece but can't find the Bach anywhere...

(please note that these songs are ancient and outside any copyright laws so I don't think any links are against the rules)

Any predictions for Question 1?

2006 - Bach
    2005 - Gerald Barry
    2001 - Bach
    2000 - Bach
    1999 - Tchaikovsky

Hope it's not Tchaikovsky but it looks very likely

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Try itunes if you have it. Basically anything can be asked in music so Im learning everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Bit late to be getting the set works.
    Btw, Queen will come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i could email you mp3s of the Bach if ya want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Aard wrote:
    Bit late to be getting the set works.
    Btw, Queen will come up.

Seriously? Class! I have a sneaking suspicion that Gerald Barry, Tchaikovsky and Bach will appear on the paper too :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I really, really wish Gerald Barry didn't exist.
    I'd love if Queen came up, I have 8 days after six exams to study for music, that makes me happy! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭ron-burgandy

I hope Queen comes up too, I think the Beatles (which is the modern song on the other course) came up as Q1 one year so there's every chance it will.

I still don't know how to write a decent melody or recognise any of the Irish jigs or hornpipes, so thank God my practical went well. The music technology part was so damn easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Emu McEmuerson

all im saying is THANK GOD FOR PRACTICALS BEING 50%! hahahahhaha

Death to Barry. urgh.. i mean, who in their right mind would write such crap?!

im PRAYING for Tchaikovsky to come up :) its so much nicer then Bach.. then again, Bo-Rap could be a handy question 1.

pssst.. is everyone forgetting that ALL the set works come up anyway? :p

Advertisement