Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dalkey petrol station

Options
  • 03-06-2007 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

Has anybody been past the Dalkey petrol station recently is it still there the Shell station(topaz), I think it is, on the squareabout on Ulverton road? it hasn't been sold for apartments anything I found a number for it but it was fax anybody got a number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I passed it the other day and it did appear to be a petrol station, but I have no idea what the number is.

Why do you need the number of a petrol station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Victor wrote:
    I passed it the other day and it did appear to be a petrol station, but I have no idea what the number is.

the number on the topaz site is a fax it just annoying me that I can't find the number. companies don't wnat to seen to give out their individua retail location numbers.

Advertisement