Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th Birthday

Options
  • 03-06-2007 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend will be turning 18 at the start of July and as it's a big occasion I want to get her something nice and meaningful. Any ideas? I ain't the best at this type of thing...any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Well, the Birthday is next Tuesday, but I got her a present in the end. Thanks for all of your help, really, I got so much ideas I didn't know what to do with them. You're a sound bunch here....don't know what I would have done without you lot.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

...ouch, well it's tough for someone else to suggest something to someone they don't know,
    I'm Sh*te at all this stuff as well, well i hope it goes well for yee:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Average-Ro wrote:
    Well, the Birthday is next Tuesday, but I got her a present in the end. Thanks for all of your help, really, I got so much ideas I didn't know what to do with them. You're a sound bunch here....don't know what I would have done without you lot.....

"nobody likes you, everyone left you, they are all out without you, having fun!":p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Yeah, sorry about that last post. I was in a bit of a shi**y mood when I wrote it. All worked out in the end though, so it'[s fine! My apologies fellow boarders.

Advertisement