Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bank holiday monday poker

• 03-06-2007 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

hey guys

was thinking of heading out tomorrow to play a tournie and maybe bit of cash.

will anywhere be open considering its a bank holiday monday? was thinking of hitting jackpot.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Neil i was thinking the same thing, theres a 100freeze out in the SE tomorrow night, 8k starting stack and 30min blinds.... usually gets a few runners.. also good cash afterwards.....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Neil i was thinking the same thing, theres a 100freeze out in the SE tomorrow night, 8k starting stack and 30min blinds.... usually gets a few runners.. also good cash afterwards.....:p

THAT AINT ME WES ........

Im off to the Macau tm for the €250 F/O should be a big field with pub qualifiers in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Hey wes, how many runners does this normally pull in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

the fitz game is actually quite good on a monday and i dont like the fitz tourney's. its 100 with 1 rebuy/top up. 5k + 5k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Which gets more runners the fitz 100 or S.E 100?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

58o wrote:
    Which gets more runners the fitz 100 or S.E 100?

I havent played the Fitz on a Monday since the new structure but the SE regularly gets over 50 runners on a Monday

just about to head into this anyone else up for it.....;)

Sorry Neil i was in work wen reading the OP and hadn't got long..... my bad..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

GAMBLE!!! jackpoooooot!! 5 euro rebuys!?!!?! take it easy for the night and GAMBOOOOOLLLLLL!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

played the fitz got to the final table at 12 played till 2 then we macker vivenan christy smith stuart and myself did a deal 900 for christy and myself 800 for the others nice night and a good game.

• Advertisement

nice one eamon.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

tks tony good weekend all round

Advertisement