Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancer V Heart disease treatment in the North West ?..

Options
  • 03-06-2007 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Heart disease is the officially acknowledged Number 1 killer of both Male's and Female's in Ireland.

Yet Cancer has the highest profile, should Heart disease deaths not receive more attention in the North-West.

Do we need a Coronary Artery Disease treatment facilitie's campaign Group in the HSE North West catchment area ?..

Your opinion would be very much appreciated :confused:

P.:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

paddy20 wrote:
    Do we need a Coronary Artery Disease treatment facilitie's campaign Group in the HSE North West catchment area ?..

you'll be glad to know that while also having one of the best economies in the world, we have one of the best rates of heart disease in the world too.in fact we've the highest ratio on alot of negative issues.but rest assured, our country is still the best in the world.
    and look, if you're not happy, think about living in iraq? eh? things could be worse, so don't complain..please, i'm busy.

the problem might have alot to do with eating fast food, the alcohol culture, smoking, our appetite for big brother,lost and prison break.

yeah, we do need alot done with the health service, but until somebody forms a third party, i wouldn't hold my breath with the current government...unless you're talking about privately?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Paddy20's showing his age now, we already had this thread not so many moons ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Paddy, as stated you have a thread very simillar to this in the past.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement