Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High School Musical (Disney )?

Options
  • 03-06-2007 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know any groups or schools that are performing this "franchise" :confused:

A college in belfast is doing it but havent found any in Dublin.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Marion College and Muckross were gonna put it on but we're doing Les Mis instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

its not in ireland..but the musical society where i live (capital city of new zealand) just had a season of high school musical.i work at the theatre where it was put on. budget was HUGE, a lot of sponsorship was needed.its not the kind of show that can be put on half arsed, as it is so well known.definately a professional/semi prof company need to put it on.
    the show here was pretty good, the girl playing gabriella was an amazing singer.
    twas a bit cheesy but sold out pretty much every night of the 2-3 week run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

It was done recently in Waterford or Kilkenny I think. Check out www.aims.ie (Association of Irish Musical Societies) for information, maybe search the forums there.

Advertisement