Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novalogic

Options
  • 03-06-2007 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Anybody else have any of their stuff, delta force extreme or the Joint operations series, bit of a poor mans battlefield 2 but I keep going back to it, delta force extreme multiplayer is great craic :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

have df, df2, landwarrior, taskforcedagger , bhd +teamsabre , joint operations ,jo escalation and the international conflict mod

always quality games with endless nos of maps dues to the mission editors

play joint ops almost every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Black Hawk Down is one of the best online games, IMO. Too adictive. I was looking forward to Joint Operations, but it just didn't get the backing. Far superior to Battlefield 2, but it just didn't take. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

BOHSBOHS wrote:
    have df, df2, landwarrior, taskforcedagger , bhd +teamsabre , joint operations ,jo escalation and the international conflict mod

always quality games with endless nos of maps dues to the mission editors

play joint ops almost every day!

cool thats like the whole lot lol, I had df and df2 but i've lost them, I loved the 50 cal sniper rifle cause when you took someone out who was a long way off you could actually see the path of the bullet and it dipped due to gravity :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I think it was Kdjack (or however you spell it) that used to always be trying to get people to buy into the DF series, or maybe it was another series... I don't know why I came into the thread.

Used to love Joint Ops, there was a few annoying issues with it though and most of my friends were playing BF or CS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

I loved Comanche: Maximum Overkill back on my 486... great looking game for the time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

" Tachyon: The Fringe "anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

have all the delta force series and joint ops series. loved black hawk down. joint ops was just to close to realism compared to BF2. think it was alot better than BF2. pity it didnt take off as well as BF2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

BHD all the way, the best game IMO, loved it from day one and still love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Was totally hooked to JO and JO:E for about a year. They were hideously buggy games though, seems to be a trend in NovaLogic stuff. Good fun though.

Nothing like taking down a Chinook full of soldiers with the AT missile. Lets see you dodge that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Ziycon wrote:
    BHD all the way, the best game IMO, loved it from day one and still love it!

I think game still sell it in the cheap section, will have to pick up a copy tomorrow :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I have F-16 Multirole Fighter and MiG-29 Fulcrum from Novalogic .
    Use to work best with the Glide API from 3DFX on the Voodoo GFX card(s) After 3DFX was sold to Nvidia Glide was killed off and those games never looked as good... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

god's toy wrote:
    I have F-16 Multirole Fighter and MiG-29 Fulcrum from Novalogic

had great fun with both of them along with F-22 Raptor , online was a laugh in those games along with the delta force games but then i found Tribes and that was the end of all that .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Flashpoint ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭MjM

Armoured Fist 2 had excellent graphics for 1997, and it had a class rock music tracks!! Comanche 3 was good as well although I never really got into it.

Advertisement