Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Advanced Tax

• 04-06-2007 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Ok, I know this is very last minute, but I´m doing this exam on Wednesday. I haven´t gone to college and I haven´t done an awful lot of study so I know I don´t have much chance of passing but I´m going to do my best. However I´m trying to find a list of the rates etc. that are given at the start of the paper. I´m using the BPP Ireland course text and if I remember from 2.3, the list they have wasn´t the same as in the exam. I´m sure I could find this on the net somewhere but I had a quick look and couldn´t find anything and I don´t want to give up my morning for that! I also don´t want to waste time learning off rates that are given in the exam, or on the other hand not learn something and discover that they don´t actually give this!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

past exam papers must have them attached

Advertisement