Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Of Luck

Options
  • 04-06-2007 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Best of luck to all boardsters starting their exams this week...may all your troubles be little ones

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭maggie18x

Best of luck to all boardsters starting their exams this week...may all your troubles be little ones

yeah thanks i need all the luck in the world to pull this english out of the bag.all i can say is plath,kingship and general vision better come up!!!!!!!!:( :(:(:confused::confused: :eek: :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭DtotheK

thanks! and maggie you should have a quick look over cultural context, it's simple to learn!! and you'd be guarenteed you could answer at least one of the 2 questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

maggie18x wrote:
    yeah thanks i need all the luck in the world to pull this english out of the bag.all i can say is plath,kingship and general vision better come up!!!!!!!!:( :(:(:confused::confused: :eek: :cool:

If you know the text just bull**** it! (unless you need an A)

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Yeah at the moment I physically CAN'T answer any non-Plath/Kavangh poetry questions.Just downloaded a bunch of notes on Yeats and am about to start shifting through 'em.What fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Yeah at the moment I physically CAN'T answer any non-Plath/Kavangh poetry questions.Just downloaded a bunch of notes on Yeats and am about to start shifting through 'em.What fun!
    If Plath doesn't come up, by god!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I started my study today (typical of me to leave it to the last possible minute) and will be putting in a further 70 hours of study over the next week. I'll sleep for 20 days and 20 nights at the end of it all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

I started my study today (typical of me to leave it to the last possible minute) and will be putting in a further 70 hours of study over the next week. I'll sleep for 20 days and 20 nights at the end of it all :)
    yes, in a rehabilitation center, padded room maybe? Good luck mate, you're gonna need it to remain sane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

GL to all including myself...how selfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Best of luck to all.
    Remember it's not the be all and end-all, you *are* more than your results, [insert overused cliché here] etc.

Seriously though, hope everyone gets what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

English seems to invade every thread!

Good Luck Everybody!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

Best of luck guys! hope everything goes ok. bit more relaxed bout it, was just listening to Gerry Ryan on 2FM talking bout the leaving, and he was oddly soothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

I'd just like to add my voice to those of the well-wishers who have already posted. Big day tomorrow for a lot of young stressed out people reading this. I remember it well even though it was a long time ago; I think it's one of those major turning point things in your life that you just never forget.

Sincerest best wishes guys and gals. Tear it up and give it hell!

Advertisement