Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips DVD and TV question

Options
  • 04-06-2007 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

A very simple question, me thinks. Philips 32PFL7332 LCD TV and a DVP3020 DVD, connecting these two with Ypb Pr cables.

I have set up both the dvd and tv, i initially connected the DVD using the Scart, no problem there for sound and picture

I was supplied with component cables from the shop, so I wanted to use these instead to getter better sound and picture.

Reading the manuals I understand I have to select the YCB option on the DVD menu, when I do this and disconnect the scart I get a blue screen. Not sure if I am sequencing this correctly. But eventually got this to work

I did manage to get picture with the YCB cables but no sound, its not clear on the back of the TV which are the audio inputs, there is one input connection for two plugs. Which inputs should I use and is there a setup modification I need to make? Help, cant figure this out, although it may be very simple
    Thanks
    t'bear

Advertisement