Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Laughs 2007 - Aftermath

• 04-06-2007 12:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Had a brilliant time. Seen:

Andrew Maxwell
    Mike Birbiglia
    Shappi Korsandi
    Karl Spain
    Michael McIntyre
    David O' Doherty
    Steve Hughes
    Dave Fulton
    Joe Rooney
    Lee Mack
    Dara O Briain

Great weekend but the highlight was the Comic's Game. 90 minutes of hilarious commentary from Karl Spain, 14 goals, what more could you want?!
    Pity about the rain....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I took some photos of the match, but gave up shortly into the second half as it was getting dangerously wet for my camera's safety!

See here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

great photos there, were they taken using a digital camera?

here's one at the end with the winning team.

52yh2q8.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Very nice :)

Yeah mine were digital - Nikon D50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I was at the match too, and got soaked. It was well worth it though - brilliant to watch. Did anyone else see the local skobies firing water balloons before the match and Des Bishop went for them.

I saw Neil Delamere, Reg D Hunter, Michael McIntyre, Colin Murphy and Paul Mertons Silent Clowns show. I'm going to a show this evening too, before the close of the festival. If I didnt have work tomorrow I'd definately go to Langtons later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Saw, Des Bishop,Dom Irreara,Mark Watson,Kevin Guildea:p Good Show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Jason Byrne,

Mike Wilmot, ( Absolute ass hole, Canadian comedian all he could talk about was sex and rimming and blow jobs and none of it funny)

PJ Gallagher (good but should take a breath)

Michael Mcintyre ( whish he wouldn't keep shouting down the microphone people aren't deaf)

Neil Delamare, (Very Good best of all)

Meave Higgins,

Lewis Black (ZZZZzzzzzz..... An American with no jokes so he just talked)

Dave Johns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I saw Andrew Maxwell MC a show last night, and he was unbelievably funny. He almost did a full set himself seeing as a 75 minute show turned into a 120 minute show.

Advertisement