Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowboy bebop

Options
  • 04-06-2007 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

was just wondering any chance of this coming back even though
    spike died
    but I suppose a fan can dream:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

I'm sure they could do stories set before that event.
    But I quite like it as it is. The story has been told and very well at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I doubt it, and TBH, I hope not - I'd rather have the series left as it is (perfect) than risk having it drag on too long. Also, I'd rather see the same team working on something new (case in point: Samurai Champloo).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

MarkHall wrote:
    I'm sure they could do stories set before that event.
    But I quite like it as it is. The story has been told and very well at that.
    Yeah I suppose I agree with you but a couple of the episodes were naff case in point boogie woogie feng sheui and brain scratch my favourite has to be the Final 2 and black dog serenade

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Evangelion

yeah, its not gona happen. they'd ruin a perfect series.

Maybe another film. The 1st could have been set almost anywhere in the series

Advertisement