Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diecast Models?

Options
  • 04-06-2007 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Would there be any chance of starting a "post a picture of your diecast or plastic model" as a sticky on this forum? I know most of the people on here are into remote control models but some are into diecast models or plastic static models too of cars and trucks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

there are a few for plastic models and other but if you want a sticky on that you can create one yourself and people will post on it;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Take a look at the Got a nice pic of your model?Post it Here! thread. It has pictures or ALL models both static scale and radio control.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

Id agree, there should be 2 sections for pics, one for rc another for static.
    If a thread is just posted for static pics, it tends to dissapear after a few days ...

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

[they should be catagorized in boat,car etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

There should be a forum dedicated to DieCast. I have a few..... Kits dont appear to be as popular as they were in the 70s/80s. Most shops have hardly any kits in stock and if they do, its usually airplanes or military....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Some diecast models I came across on holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

And some of mine.

Advertisement