Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

garmin nuvi 670

• 04-06-2007 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

hi all
    i need a recomondation on changing my sat nav,i currently have the airis t920,im more than happy with it have the divx hack and 4 gig sd card working in it.
    problem is im in the process of moving to the states and want to get usa mapping too.after looking around i have decided to go with the garmin nuvi 670.
    im just looking for someone that has one to tell me are they as good as there meant to be?
    is the mapping as good as the airis unit for ireland?
    and last but not least where is the cheapest place to get them?
    cheapest i have found so far was komplett @ €650

thanks in advance for any replies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

amazon.com and get it delivered to your US address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

Would you not opt for the 660FM although maybe the Freq's are only for the EU will check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

SoBe wrote:
    hi all
    i need a recomondation on changing my sat nav,i currently have the airis t920,im more than happy with it have the divx hack and 4 gig sd card working in it.
    problem is im in the process of moving to the states and want to get usa mapping too.after looking around i have decided to go with the garmin nuvi 670.
    im just looking for someone that has one to tell me are they as good as there meant to be?
    is the mapping as good as the airis unit for ireland?
    and last but not least where is the cheapest place to get them?
    cheapest i have found so far was komplett @ €650

thanks in advance for any replies

Are you selling the airis t920 ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

amazon.com and get it delivered to your US address.

cheers opti,funny i never thought of them.ill look into it
    Flying wrote:
    Would you not opt for the 660FM although maybe the Freq's are only for the EU will check.

does that have us and eu mapping? that is a must btw.and the freq's in the states are odd numbers as opposed to even numbers we have here.
    Are you selling the airis t920 ???

sorry man,my sis laid claim to it

thanks for all the replies lads :)

Advertisement