Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this look right to you guys??

Options
  • 04-06-2007 1:58pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just ot a 9mb connection in the house from www.crossan.ie
    and here are the max results I have gotten over the last few days from it.
    I looks as if I am only on a 2 meg connection so I was wondering what you guys think of it!!

135190452.png

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Well it certainly ain't 9Mb :D. Maybe your line isn't able for it.

What are your modem stats like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Well that woud be a very good 2Mb connection.

Yeah somethings wrong there . you should b getting in the 8000's . Whats the upload suposed to be?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

try downloading a big file (500mb-1gb) from ftp.heanet.ie and see how long it takes, it could be a route to speedtest is not quite right .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

that dont look right at all.
    i just ran one here now,im with crossan too

135192202.png

edit: the upload is meant to be 600,it used to be mid to high 900's for me untill recently

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

SoBe wrote:
    that dont look right at all.
    i just ran one here now,im with crossan too

135192202.png

edit: the upload is meant to be 600,it used to be mid to high 900's for me untill recently

SoBe any ideas as to why mine would be that slow then compared to yours??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

not sure man,pm sent to ya for something to try out ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cheers man, I will try that but doubt he will get back to me until tomorrow!!

Advertisement