Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Grunge Tunes Perhaps...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Hey man, get a decent site to stream from, www.soundclick.com for example. Songs are class, pretty live but very Pearl Jam vibe to a couple (think the intro of 'daughter')

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mr. Green Genes

Nice name. Obviously whoever thought of it is a big Stone Temple Pilots fan.

Me too. I have nothing more to add really. My band plays 3 STP songs (Plush, Wicked Garden and Trippin' on a hole...) coz i'm obsessed with em. Might give your thingy a listen when I finish work.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Colmfatcamp

If your band plays STP then I want to hear your band! We've often threatened to play Wicked Garden but haven't got around to doing it yet, it's a great song. We've played Crackerman & Sex Type Thing in the past though, sort of obvious one's but anyway. But thanks for taking a listen!

Advertisement