Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can you do the test with commercial insurance?

Options
  • 04-06-2007 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

My car is registered, taxed and insured on the company's insurance policy, who I work for. It cost next to nothing to add my car and I to the fleet insurance policy, and it saved me forking out over e2000 on my own insurance, thus I have no insurance of my own and I can only drive company vehicles. The plan is to get my own insurance and register the car in my name once I pass the test.

I'm still waiting on the date of my test but I think I read on boards that you cannot do the driving test on commercial insurance, does anyone know if that is the case?

Thanks

Advertisement