Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail problem

Options
  • 04-06-2007 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭

I have a problem with my webmail account (eircom.net email address). Each time i log in, after a while loading the page it tells me how many new messages i have but does not provide a link to see them. The left hand menu with the usual options is available and when i use this to get into the inbox folder it only has numerous copies of the last 2 emails i got when the thing was working properly. These were 2 junk mails. The same thing happens on any computer i log onto so its not a computer problem, also the rest of the internet is working fine and no viruses have been detected.

Any ideas as to how to fix it????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

stop using eircom.net email, try www.gmail.com :D It seems like an issue with the eircom web mail program. Best contact their support. That system has been the same since I started using email back around 98 or so. Not suprised it's falling apart. Seriously though... move to gmail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭tomster

I have a problem with my webmail account (eircom.net email address). Each time i log in, after a while loading the page it tells me how many new messages i have but does not provide a link to see them. The left hand menu with the usual options is available and when i use this to get into the inbox folder it only has numerous copies of the last 2 emails i got when the thing was working properly. These were 2 junk mails. The same thing happens on any computer i log onto so its not a computer problem, also the rest of the internet is working fine and no viruses have been detected.

Any ideas as to how to fix it????

Try to remove some messages from your account from webmail.eircom.net and refresh mailbox. You've got only 5MB mail space to use, it's likely that's already full. If that won't help go to http://mail2web.com and check emails awaiting to be downloaded on the server. If they're to big for webmail account download them on your HDD from there bypassing webmail.
    PM me if you have any problems with that.

Advertisement